Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A User From the Days of Old

Modphase

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

From Long Ago

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello. I am a user who last frequented this site nearly five years ago. Since then, it seems like a lot has changed around the forums. I myself have changed a lot. There are many unfamiliar faces; maybe some will remember me.

For one reason or another, I have decided to return to the forums, which may seem strange considering I don't call myself a Brony anymore, or have any interest in watching the show or any of the new episodes. But... I just get the feeling that no matter what, this forum is my online home, regardless of what show it is centered around. I've tried other forums, but none of them give me the same feeling of community and friendship as this one. If anything, I'll probably be in the Everfree Forest part of the forums a lot, but who knows.

Who knows how long I will stick around, either. I hope for a while. But at the very least, I want to get on the right track with everyone, and start anew. If you remember me, please say hello! And, know that I don't have any qualms with anyone that I might have had in the past.

Hello old friends :')

Edited by Modphase
  • Brohoof 9

I wasn't around at the time you frequented on the site, but nevertheless I welcome you back to the forum Modphase.

I tend to stick around the Everfree Forest section a lot myself, so hopefully I'll see you around.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome there. I don't really seem to know you but yeah, you really don't exactly need to be a fan of ponies to be an active user on here but it sure does help.

Anyways, I would say only a few things have changed since then, most likely the staff hierarchy.

• Brohoof 1

Well welcome back old comrade! We hope you can find your place once again in these forums :ticking: While some users have come and gone, this community and it's core values remain the same, you'll still find plenty of people to hang out with and probably make a few new friendships along the way :ooh:

Anyways, welcome back, and enjoy this communist pone! :mustache:

Image result for mlp communist

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Interests change my friend. I've changed caswell and a lots happened to me in these last 7 years as well so I do understand what you mean. With a lot of my old online friends I've become distant etc and everyone is so damn busy these days....

In any case glad to have you stop by!

On 9/22/2018 at 6:39 AM, Modphase said:

I just get the feeling that no matter what, this forum is my online home, regardless of what show it is centered around.

Yea, you don't have to worry about needing to be a Brony or watching the show, just to be here. Many people "live" here. Some never talk about MLP. Some talk a lot in General Discussion (like me). Anyways, welcome back! I wish more people from the past would come back as well! :yay: