Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IndigoBright Joins The Forums

IndigoBright

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Referred by friends~

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have always been into animations. Even since before MLP I was into media similar to it... it was just a matter of time before I hopped to the pony train.

Hi there every pony! My name is IndigoBright. I am a returning fan from many moons ago. I first got into MLP as seasons 1-3 were airing then lost interest for a LONG while. Just recently I was sat down with some new friends and watched all the rest of it (basically in 1 sitting). I had missed so much! So glad I'm back now~~

I reside in Atlanta Georgia USA, have lived for 27 years and I believe when people look at me they see a female :3c

I found my way onto Second Life's Saddlewood community and within a month of starting SL was asked to join the events staff there. In real life help run the local pony community here (Canterlanta - with over 500 members) as well as other communities (GA Gems most notably). I have higher education training in: Theatrical Arts: concentration in costume design, tradition arts, event planning and convention management, and social media marketing.  I am currently beginning work on a blog for Saddlewood to keep track of all things good there and hopefully help direct ponies from the general internet to our humble 3D community.
I am also helping D.R Oats with his work because I love him  in Canterhigh and here on the forums.

I love making new friends so feel free to find me on discord (Indigo#3871) or SL (IndigoBright)!~

646f4bd95b488590f811c0ac938be6d7.png

Thank you so much for having me!~

• Brohoof 4

Hiya, welcome to the forums! Pull up a chair, jump into random threads, share your thoughts, shout your feelings and generally make yourself at home.

Let's see, for your introductory question.... let's go with something silly, how do you think your life would have turned out if, when people looked at you, they saw a coffee table?

1 hour ago, PixelPrism said:

Welcome to MLP Forums, Indi! :D

Thank you P I X E L

1 hour ago, Serendypity said:

Hooray! Welcome Indi!

Thank you Seren <3

1 hour ago, Pat 'The Blizzard' Thundersnow said:

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you so much <3