Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sharing a story of my childhood

Blue_Phoenix

Graphic warning

What we miss https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-autism-stories-no-one-hears/2013/07/19/64bcb33e-e500-11e2-aef3-339619eab080_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.91248c04f8a2

I grew up getting compliments on my grown appearance many times and iq. For years I slowly picked up on the way peoplebehave on the spectrumove and have gained self awareness of it's dark side.

In this fandom you see autism portrayed in colorful and rainbows. But peoplenever talk about it's damaging too. Ever. I was as an infant low in cognition, lacked spelling abilities. Yes a rare disorder I was born with. Only with self awareness do I see how scary it can be. Some of you enjoy overenduring in sex, video games, drugs, I didn't get to choose what I was born with. I had no way out until I got severe therapy help.

Think about these beloved characters you admire and how hidden these stories of autismm, really are. Maud, Starlight, etc. Why is a grown boy with twig thin arms even typing this up? He could risk his entire reputation. Lose friends. Never find love. Because of the cause in life. I see this fandom, and knew no one would speak out. Arm flapping, tongues hanging out. This is the dark side of autism. I whip peers who follow me, in life strictly. It isn't fun for either or us, but the self awarness is necessity. 

I developed self awareness and choice eventually. At around what 14? The choice to choose, consult. It's all the seed of every dream. I don't know what will become of me. My health has dropped. Intrusive thoughts, distorted vision. All I can truthfully is choice is a token. Of there was no dark turns in everything how could hope exist? It wouldn't. 

[C]Life isn't sunshine and rainbows. You will only have to act on what rids you of fear. Give enlightenment. I still have a lot ways to go but I know my stance now. Have a good day everypony.

[C]///

Edited by Ray_Knight

@Ray_Knight

While we appreciate the share, this thread does not contain much potential to commence a disucssion here and would, in turn, be bteer suited as a status update or perhaps even a blog entry. Therefore, I will be locking this thread.

• The topic was locked