Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love my User Number!

Fghik

I didn't stay up for the launch... After 1:00 am I just gave up and went to bed for a few hours. Wake up at 6:00 and make my account...

Just now, I found out I am user #42! :wub:

I'm sure nopony else will care... But this makes my day about 20% cooler.

Edited by Fghik
  • Brohoof 1

I wanted #8 so desperately, but I fell asleep and missed it. At least I got #16, which is 8*2. Good enough I guess.

Also I got the eighth introduction post which made my day so worth it.

Do you really want #8? Cause if you're willing to switch, #8 was an account I made basically on accident. And you could easily change the name or whatever. But if you don't want to lose your posts or whatever, that's fine.

133 -.-

T'was sadly asleep when the forum was officially released and then in school for the whole day... sigh

Do you really want #8? Cause if you're willing to switch, #8 was an account I made basically on accident. And you could easily change the name or whatever. But if you don't want to lose your posts or whatever, that's fine.

This is so horribly tempting.

But at the same time I've already made like 40-some posts and established that I am absurdly awesome.

But at the same time I've already made like 40-some posts and established that I am absurdly awesome.

Discuss it with Kurtiss, I think it is pretty easy to merge accounts.

Spider's Claw, start a new personal conversation addressed to myself, Kurtiss, and RainbowDash if you want all your data merged into account #8. You can get that ID number without losing any data. :)

Me, I've got #1. Nopony can beat that. :D

• Brohoof 1

#36 Not bad considering I fell asleep right when the forums opened and didn't wake up till 2 hours later

I'm right after you, 37. I was going to stay up for the launch but I had work in the morning so I desperately needed some sleep. I signed up as soon as I woke up around 7:30AM EST.

Spider's Claw, start a new personal conversation addressed to myself, Kurtiss, and RainbowDash if you want all your data merged into account #8. You can get that ID number without losing any data. :)

Me, I've got #1. Nopony can beat that. :D

You've made me a very happy girl.

• Brohoof 1

I'm right after you, 37. I was going to stay up for the launch but I had work in the morning so I desperately needed some sleep. I signed up as soon as I woke up around 7:30AM EST.

cool we have the Apple sisters right next to each other that is kinda neat. I got up around 4:30 pacific so I was pretty tired

cool we have the Apple sisters right next to each other that is kinda neat. I got up around 4:30 pacific so I was pretty tired

I didn't even think about that, and I had already thought about using this signature too.
  • Brohoof 1