Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia

DivineMist1000

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Princess Celestia!

Cake or pie? 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

Haha, cake indeed! I have quite a particular fondness for cake and I usually have a slice or four during the day! 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hmmm. In your 1111+ year lifespan, what is the funniest moment you can remember?

One time, I may have pulled a little prank on Luna when we were away on vacation a couple summers ago. While she slept, I placed a note on her hind that read "whistle if you like it".

Heh heh, and the next day, everypony she passed by whistled and I could tell how annoyed she was by it. It was so hard trying to keep a straight face. But I told her about it that night and well let's just that the Moon Butt was doubled that night!

It was quite hilarious!

3 hours ago, SharpWit said:

How does her majesty like her coffee/tea?

I love both the same: with lots of sugar and with cake next to it!

• Brohoof 2

Fair Princess of Equestria, as Ragnarok’s premire ambassador of allegiance and master of technology, I’ve noticed that the technology levels of the various regions your kingdom encompasses are rather unevenly distributed. Being the technicological savant I am, what are your thoughts on regions that could benefit from my expertise?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Fair Princess of Equestria, as Ragnarok’s premire ambassador of allegiance and master of technology, I’ve noticed that the technology levels of your kingdoms are rather unevenly distributed. Being the technicological savant I am, what are your thoughts on regions that could benefit from my expertise?

I'm always willing to see what ponies can achieve! If you wish to demonstrate, please feel free!

3 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Do you know Princess Molestia?

I don't know who came up with this joke, all I know is that I'd like them banished from our kingdom!

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Are you Princess Trollestia?

Now that one I can (sort of) understand! Where's the fun in being a princess if I can't pull practical jokes on my subjects (and my sister) now and again. It's all harmless fun... for the most part!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

Princess Celestia,

As I am sure that it is very tiring to run a kingdom every day, what do you to relax?

Play video games with Luna, taking strolls through the royal gardens and singing! I love singing!

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Partialgeek514 said:

Hey there Princess!

What do you find easier to do, sunrise or sunset? Or are they both about the same?

I love doing both, but I think I prefer sunsets a little more, because that's when me and Luna talk and eat snacks together before I go to bed and she raises the moon!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Midnight Solace said:

What's your favorite fruit? :mlp_toldya:

Oranges! I love eating them on their own or make juice out of them! Sometimes I fool around and put a slice in front of my teeth and show Luna

Heh heh, who doesn't love a tangy smile?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Princess Celestia,

Do you still make fruit-faced pancakes for Luna?

I actually make something more suitable for Luna: Grilled cheese and a side of bacon with her choice of juice to drink! She loves it every time I make it!

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

Oranges! I love eating them on their own or make juice out of them! Sometimes I fool around and put a slice in front of my teeth and show Luna

Heh heh, who doesn't love a tangy smile?

Hmmm... I thought you liked bananas...

:twismile:

• Brohoof 1