Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A Futuristic Equestria (OOC)

Luna's Admirer

Note: This would be my first try to create a role-play, so if you can provide me some help, suggestions, or even opinion that'll be greatly appreciated.

I am planning on doing a roleplay involving a futuristic version of Equestria. I need members to join and a little help to develop role-play world. Here are the things you need to know:-

1) Equestria's boarder has been expanded and many new locations are added (for example Neighyork and Hayburg, you can also help by thinking for the names of some new cities)

2) Humans and Ponies co-exist (to some extent, there are hater groups on both sides as well)

3) The robotics have progressed to an ultra advanced level, thanks to combine efforts of human and ponies. So, robots are a common sight at some certain places. AIs are used for many purposes, starting from servent, workers, craftsmen, entertainment (in many forms).

They haven't created any sentient form of AI yet, but that hope to reach that level in next few decades.

4) The Thrones of Canterlot's Palace aren't have been succeeded to next rulers as Celestia and Luna no longer rules Equestria.

They along with some other powerful figures still have their influences on the land, but land is ruled by two whole new rulers. (TBD, if you want you can help me here as well).

5) Magic is still used and even there are devices which works on a mechanism which is a combination of magic and tech. 

Updates: (If something new popped up I'll post that here)

Edited by Luna's Admirer
Added a note.

3 hours ago, WhimsicalEngineer said:

Sounds interesting so far. are there any more specifics you could tell me? I'm not too sure about the human aspect but that's just me. How did these humans manage to integrate with equestria? 

Good to hear that you wanna know more. The human world is integrated with Equestria through series of interdimensional portals, or one can say Worm Hole Stations. 

They have created the connections since the first time Earth was found through by a portal created in Equestria by ponies. They discovered that humans (a being which solely depends upon his intelligence) and a Earth which was in a not so good state environment wise, and the humans were almost at the verge of their unseen eternal devastation. 

There Pony rulers decided to create the alliance with the astray children of humanity to show them the way of living in Harmony for the sake of their own planet. 

Though people of both sides were doubtful about the each other, but soon they began to create a bond of trust among themselves. Connections were created Humans went to Equestria while Ponies came to human world, and soon both a good number from both races began to get used to each other over few decades. 

Still there are some slight issues among both sides, but they are good allies of each other, with ponies helping human to make Earth a better place, while humans helping ponies to boost their progress in science and technology. 

Hope you got the idea.

15 hours ago, Luna's Admirer said:

Good to hear that you wanna know more. The human world is integrated with Equestria through series of interdimensional portals, or one can say Worm Hole Stations. 

They have created the connections since the first time Earth was found through by a portal created in Equestria by ponies. They discovered that humans (a being which solely depends upon his intelligence) and a Earth which was in a not so good state environment wise, and the humans were almost at the verge of their unseen eternal devastation. 

There Pony rulers decided to create the alliance with the astray children of humanity to show them the way of living in Harmony for the sake of their own planet. 

Though people of both sides were doubtful about the each other, but soon they began to create a bond of trust among themselves. Connections were created Humans went to Equestria while Ponies came to human world, and soon both a good number from both races began to get used to each other over few decades. 

Still there are some slight issues among both sides, but they are good allies of each other, with ponies helping human to make Earth a better place, while humans helping ponies to boost their progress in science and technology. 

Hope you got the idea.

I see. With the technology being shared to ponies would ponies show them the same way with magic? I like the idea so far, it does have potential. Theres a lot of things to consider. Is it going to focus on a particular part of this universe?

5 minutes ago, WhimsicalEngineer said:

I see. With the technology being shared to ponies would ponies show them the same way with magic? I like the idea so far, it does have potential. Theres a lot of things to consider. Is it going to focus on a particular part of this universe?

As I said in OP, high tech devices are common thing among ponies to be used as well. It includes smart holophones (an equipment akin to a smart touch screen, but instead of a heavy structures came in the form of some kind of wrist bans, which humans and ponies can wear on their arms. Whenever needed they can produce holographic screens appearing out of them, and can be used as simply as any smart phone), and some other forms of tech as well (use your imagination, buddy). Also robots and Androids are also a common view at some certain places. 

Imagine this Equestria as being a combination of magical fantasy world including advance tech as well.