Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash animation/song request

Blaise Zebrataur

I am here seeking help from my brony friends. I host a YouTube racing league called the SCRL(Stock Car Racing League) and in honor of the best pony, Rainbow Dash, I named my third highest series, the truck series, in honor of her, the SCRL Rainbow Dash Truck Series. I already have a great friend making thumbnails for my races and he made a awesome logo for the series which will be shown below, but in order to go all out, I was thinking of either having a small animation as like an intro video of Dash talking and putting over the series and maybe a custom song in her voice. So hopefully someone here can do her voice, and/or, knows of someone in the community that can help me out in any way possible.

Thanks Brohoof /)

SCRL Rainbow Dash Truck Series Logo 2.jpg

No this is not, it uses a racing game called NR2003(NASCAR Racing 2003 Season) as a base and I hold series using different cars and such and Rainbow Dash is the sponsor of the trucks, since it's my favorite series.

There is however a full complete carset were the cars are mad entirely of pony schemes and such.