Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

35 minutes ago, TheAnimationFana said:

Here's a "challenge" of sorts. Either name one criticism of an episode you like/love OR name one positive about an episode you don't like/hate.

Love: Magical Mystery Cure: Twilight Sparkle solved the mixed-up Cutie Mark conundrum too quickly. 

• Brohoof 3

Episode I really like: The Perfect Pear (I feel the episode rides on audience's existing feelings towards AJ's parents, rather than through anything the episode itself does. Pear Butter and Bright MAc are pretty flawless characters and they're not all that interesting. But the fandom already has such strong emotional feelings built up from season 1 that the episode just had to be pretty sappy to be effective.)

Episode I really dislike: Honest Apple (I loved Lilly Lace, Inky Rose and Strawberry Sunrise)

Edited by gingerninja666
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hate: "Non-Compete Clause". The interactions between the students were very entertaining.

Love: "Parental Glideance". As funny as Scootaloo's squealing at the beginning was, it became very grating very fast.

Edited by TheAnimationFanatic
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Hate: "A Friend In Deed" - I love the Smile Song! :pinkie:

Love: "Filli Vanilli" - Pinkie was completely annoying and stupid in it. This is really when she started to go downhill.

She's had some solid episodes following this, like "The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows", "Rock Solid Friendship", and "The Gift of The Maud Pie". 

Can I do both?

Well, if I can:

Love: Flight to the Finish. Diamond Tiara may have been a bit too mean in this episode. 

Hate: Spike at Your Service. The timerwolf animation was nice. 

Those are my favorite and least favorite episodes by the way. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, imawesome said:

Can I do both?

Well, if I can:

Love: Flight to the Finish. Diamond Tiara may have been a bit too mean in this episode. 

Hate: Spike at Your Service. The timerwolf animation was nice. 

Those are my favorite and least favorite episodes by the way. 

Yes, you can.

Love: The Return of Harmony. Celestia was worthless in this. 

Hate: The Mysterious Mare Do Well. Seeing the Mane 6 all use their special abilities to save the day was pretty cool. 

• Brohoof 1

Love: Sleepless in Ponyville. I wish AJ and Rares had bigger roles in this. 

Hate: Yakity- Sax. Pinkie's friends showed great amounts of loyalty to stick by her even with her over dramatic depression. 

• Brohoof 1

Sleepless In Ponyville - as cool as Luna’s dream walking powers are, it makes her change to NMM really questionable 

Newbie Dash - The Final shot is really great and would have been more impactful had it debuted in a better episode. -Also Rainbow Fash is hot-

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 2

Love: The Mane Attraction. SVENGALLOP. 

Hate: Fake It 'Till You Make It. Spike understanding the raccoons. 

Just now, This Whomps said:

-Also Rainbow Fash is hot-

Rainbow Fash always dresses in style! 

• Brohoof 1

Love: The Times They Are A Changeling. Great episode, would have been even better as a two-parter.

Hate:  The Cart Before The Ponies. The flashback to little Rarity losing the race to Derpy is very funny.

2 minutes ago, This Whomps said:

Sleepless In Ponyville - as cool as Luna’s dream walking powers are, it makes her change to NMM really questionable 

Newbie Dash - The Final shot is really great and would have been more impactful had it debuted in a better episode. -Also Rainbow Fash is hot-

Both true. Also, dont worry. We don't judge..

• Brohoof 2

Just now, imawesome said:

Love: Slice of Life. The changeling appearance was never explained. 

Hate: Honest Apple. This: 

Damn , you took mine. Ah well :-D

Love: Top Bolt. Vapor Trail and Sky Stinger reconciling happens a little too fast.

Hate: Dragon Quest. Rarity putting up her dukes to fight Garble.

• Brohoof 1

Love: Crusaders of the Lost Mark. I thought the songs, with the exception of "Pony I Want to Be", were only okay. 

Hate: Every Little Thing She Does. Every moment the hypnotized Mane 6 were in, they were just hilarious. 

Edited by imawesome
  • Brohoof 1