Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What to do if encountered by OP OC's?

AfiqPony

Hey guys i need help, i was posting this image called "Anti Air missile" but i changed to pony as a part of my storyline, it was on 2015 when couples of oc's sabotage ships lost a lot of crews so i build these missiles and gave it a test and it was a success... But 2016 and onwards was silent... No attacks so far, 2019 retest the missile again and some random OC's just eated the missile without a feel, the modern missile in my storyline has already equipped with Electric shock, Poison and High Explosive.... So is there a way to defeat them? 

Anti-Ponies Missiles.png

Hey @Afiqlanz Studios,

This topic feels more at home in Sugarcube Corner. There OC topic discussions are to be had. I'll move the topic over for you.

As for your question, you can discuss with the other RPer and ask why they feel their OC can accomplish this maneuver. Eating anti-pony missiles do seem to be a little out of hand for anypony that isn't super powerful. Also, I feel that the other RPer didn't want to lose in the particular situation so this was thought up.

In the end, I would discuss this with whoever you are roleplaying with instead of coming up with a way that could end up escalating to an OP off.

43 minutes ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

Hey @Afiqlanz Studios,

This topic feels more at home in Sugarcube Corner. There OC topic discussions are to be had. I'll move the topic over for you.

As for your question, you can discuss with the other RPer and ask why they feel their OC can accomplish this maneuver. Eating anti-pony missiles do seem to be a little out of hand for anypony that isn't super powerful. Also, I feel that the other RPer didn't want to lose in the particular situation so this was thought up.

In the end, I would discuss this with whoever you are roleplaying with instead of coming up with a way that could end up escalating to an OP off.

Thank you Derplight Sperkle, i hope some ponies will help me, all i did was just testing no harm or anything 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Why are they not hypersonic? Do they use cluster munitions? Do they detonate over the target or on contact?

P.S: the unexpected missile is the deadliest.

The Air Pony is the supersonic one while the Aspide is not, the missile detonate before they come into contact 

19 minutes ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

The Air Pony is the supersonic one while the Aspide is not, the missile detonate before they come into contact 

Then I fail to see the problem. Just mash their skull in with the blast. If that doesn't work just use something like a hydra poison in a cluster bomb. Make sure it's an arcane toxin that can deal with magical creatures. Even a god would suffer if they drank that.

48 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Then I fail to see the problem. Just mash their skull in with the blast. If that doesn't work just use something like a hydra poison in a cluster bomb. Make sure it's an arcane toxin that can deal with magical creatures. Even a god would suffer if they drank that.

Can you explain to me how does "hydra poison in a cluster bomb" works? Arcane toxin... Hmm... Never tried that, if i do create one they still will dodge it. Not to mention they even disturbing my missile test which was not locked on them beside dummy targets or maybe they don't understand a word "testing

3 hours ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

Can you explain to me how does "hydra poison in a cluster bomb" works? Arcane toxin... Hmm... Never tried that, if i do create one they still will dodge it. Not to mention they even disturbing my missile test which was not locked on them beside dummy targets or maybe they don't understand a word "testing

This is how it works: you launch a tactical missile that drops smaller bombs above your targets. Those bombs disperse over a large area and unleash their toxic gas so good luck eating them up or dodging them for that matter. You'll be breaking several conventions and nobody in the RP will like you since their OCs will be horribly murdered, but it'll do the job.

Now, I'm talking ponies here not giant monsters. If you have some wiseguy who insists on an arms race with lol-so-random abilities, they should get kicked from the RP. Bothering with such people is a waste of time.

1 hour ago, Goat-kun said:

This is how it works: you launch a tactical missile that drops smaller bombs above your targets. Those bombs disperse over a large area and unleash their toxic gas so good luck eating them up or dodging them for that matter. You'll be breaking several conventions and nobody in the RP will like you since their OCs will be horribly murdered, but it'll do the job.

Now, I'm talking ponies here not giant monsters. If you have some wiseguy who insists on an arms race with lol-so-random abilities, they should get kicked from the RP. Bothering with such people is a waste of time.

Some OC's have a ability to punch them for no reason, if the missile was punched or got disturb by another target that missile will lock on the target immediately. Also very good idea there i give a try

One word: Eternium. A completely fictional metal made up by me that absorbs magic and can magnify and redirect said magic energy. It’s composed of titanium, silver steel (mithril), vibranium and adamantium infused with the mass of a white dwarf star. 

Note: it nullifies unicorn magic, but can only absorb/redirect so much alicorn magic until it gets over stressed

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

10 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

One word: Eternium. A completely fictional metal made up by me that absorbs magic and can magnify and redirect said magic energy. It’s composed of titanium, silver steel (mithril), vibranium and adamantium infused with the mass of a white dwarf star. 

Note: it nullifies unicorn magic, but can only absorb/redirect so much alicorn magic until it gets over stressed

sounds defensive there way too defensive o.o even my tanks don't have that amour plates yet, right now the OC's that attacking my missiles are the one that can eat the missiles and punch the missile. Also that's a very good amour there  

1 hour ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

sounds defensive there way too defensive o.o even my tanks don't have that amour plates yet, right now the OC's that attacking my missiles are the one that can eat the missiles and punch the missile. Also that's a very good amour there  

I know, but like i noted, it can get overstressed by OP alicorn magic, but my OC usually shunts it out by redirecting it somewhere else, and often not usually back to the attackers. Also, when it comes to characters eating and punching the missles, i really have no answer to that, unfortunately, unless you want to go the One-Punch Man Saitama route and bore them to death. :D 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

4 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

eating and punching the missles

is just doesn't make any scene, you can't punch a fast missile or eat it that is just wrong, those missiles have sneaky attacks inside of it.
red - High Explosive
blue - Electric shock
green - Poison smoke 

3 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

is on Canterlot Avenue, a lot of RP which some of them are Overpowered as well *sigh* i'm not that overpowered but they are, is like they messing around with a non overpowered OC like me

3 hours ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

is on Canterlot Avenue, a lot of RP which some of them are Overpowered as well *sigh* i'm not that overpowered but they are, is like they messing around with a non overpowered OC like me

I wouldn't want to play with ponified Chuck Norris either. Seems to me like they're just messing around for shits and giggles. Join more engaged players I guess.

@Kronos the Revenant and @Goat-kun i got the Role play screen shot proof, as you see below, i tried to defend myself, all i did was a missile test again. All the sudden she came out of nowhere and punch the missile, it came back to her and released electric shock but has no effect aka God... Man i need help from somepony right now... I'm going to lose the country if i don't do something... 

Screenshot_2019-01-13-15-27-53-430_com.opera.mini.native.png

5 hours ago, Afiqlanz Studios said:

@Kronos the Revenant and @Goat-kun i got the Role play screen shot proof, as you see below, i tried to defend myself, all i did was a missile test again. All the sudden she came out of nowhere and punch the missile, it came back to her and released electric shock but has no effect aka God... Man i need help from somepony right now... I'm going to lose the country if i don't do something... 

Screenshot_2019-01-13-15-27-53-430_com.opera.mini.native.png

As I said. They're just screwing around. It's not worth playing it straight. Commit Exterminatus in the name of God Emperor Trump as all this pony shit is absolute heresy and leave the game cause these particular younglings are just having fun Teen Titans Go style. They won't play by your rules cause they are not playing the same game as you. Find others who will. That's that.

4 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

As I said. They're just screwing around. It's not worth playing it straight. Commit Exterminatus in the name of God Emperor Trump as all this pony shit is absolute heresy and leave the game cause these particular younglings are just having fun Teen Titans Go style. They won't play by your rules cause they are not playing the same game as you. Find others who will. That's that.

Aye will do.... Thanks

• 1 year later...