Blazelicious

answered Who's the oldest user here?

@Fhaolan is ancient (no offense)

I wonder who is older than him he says there's someone here who is 70+ if I understood correctly.

I don't think there is a reliable way to see who is the oldest user who has ever registered here. Fhaolan is the oldest one I know of though, so that will be my answer until someone says otherwise.

There used to be a poll thread in General Discussion for this, but I can't seem to find it now, and it's a bit out of date in any case. In there one user was about six months older than I. When I was an Admin here, there was a short time when there was sectional moderator who was about ten years older, I think? And I swear there's one gentlemen who used to post here who was much older than that. But I've not seen any of those people post in over a year or more (though I might have missed them). There's several others that are in the same bracket as I, but slightly younger, who are active posters. But it's not my place to 'out' them. :Fleur:

• Brohoof 2

People’s ages would be in their profile if their want to have them revealed. It isn’t staffs place to do that. Closing

Closing as question was given the correct answer. Thanks for the question :D