Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The New York Toy Fair 2019 discussion

SaburoDaimando

This Friday, Hasbro will be back at the New York Toy Fair to showcase it's 2019 lineup. Obviously, My Little Pony is on the list of toys being shown off.  One that we know of is a Pinkie Pie variation of the Tickle Me Elmo doll called the "Oh My Giggles Pinkie Pie."

The info is at https://www.mlpmerch.com/2019/02/hasbro-reveals-oh-my-giggles-pinkie-pie.html  

But outside of that, what else do you hope will be shown at the Toy Fair for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic's final showing(Maybe)?  As a fan of the series, I wouldn't mind seeing a Tirek toy finally come out(Discord, Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, the Mane-iac and the Storm King already have their own toys.  Why not Tirek?)

Just now, SaburoDaimando said:

I wouldn't mind more Starlight merch.  Remember last year when she and Trixie got their own statue together?

You mean the rocket? I like that too as well. I don't mind if they more statue of the changelings(reformed). Or maybe more different character for the fashion style. Although I would also want student six to be a merch.

17 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Have the student six gotten figures yet? Those would be nice.

I believe seeing one of Sandbar at least  :huh:. Anyway, I hope we get glow in the dark bats  :mlp_icwudt: