Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

500 Members Holiday Contest Giveaway / Raffle! [Closed]

Apple      Bloom

Well, I know I'm not going to get 1st by any chance, but I might get second.

Fluttershy snagged first. I wanted the mane six figurines, where can I get them?

This took a goddamn long time to make. Official Entry.

Posted Image

Fluttershy snagged first. I wanted the mane six figurines, where can I get them?

This took a goddamn long time to make. Official Entry.

Posted Image

Your picture is broken.

Too big D: it's showwing up for me. Will shrink and reupload

Attachments can be up to 50 MB... processing the image to create a thumbnail might take a while, during which it appears that the upload is stuck at 100%. But I'd suggest zipping it into a file if you want to retain the original resolution and quality of the image.

http://img43.imagesh...2/raritsssy.png

Posted Image

copiee rite flare plz dont steal i spent loadz a time on dis and i wanna win!!!111!!! the horse is copie rite to habsro, inc

offffakele entry!~!!!!~!!!~@

(0P133 r173 PhL4R3 pLZ d0||7 5734L 1 5P3||7 L04DZ 4 71//3 0|| d15 4||D 1 //4||||4 //1||!!!111!!!

EDIT TANKS EVER1 4 TEH LEIKS I LUV U GUISe 4 EVA11

my mum liked it : (

Official Entry

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 4

http://img43.imagesh...2/raritsssy.png

Posted Image

copiee rite flare plz dont steal i spent loadz a time on dis and i wanna win!!!111!!! the horse is copie rite to habsro, inc

offffakele entry!~!!!!~!!!~@

my mum liked it : (

Nice! I'm going to assume that when you say "offffakele entry" you really mean "Official Entry". Either way, you're entered so good luck. :P

and I'm glad your mum liked it. ;P

Nice! I'm going to assume that when you say "offffakele entry" you really mean "Official Entry". Either way, you're entered so good luck. :P

and I'm glad your mum liked it. ;P

i glad u liek it so i thort i be nice and add in a ahee dee (HD) vers **UR COMPOOTIS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE TEH EPIKNESS OF IT SO I PUT IT IN TEH SPILER TAG **

Now made using your favourite format for non animated pictures, GIF! Not lossy compression at all!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2yvmj4w.gif <--clik it 4 full h deePosted Image

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 1

i glad u liek it so i thort i be nice and add in a ahee dee (HD) vers **UR COMPOOTIS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE TEH EPIKNESS OF IT SO I PUT IT IN TEH SPILER TAG **

Now made using your favourite format for non animated pictures, GIF! Not lossy compression at all!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2yvmj4w.gif <--clik it 4 full h deePosted Image

Damn, that full HD.

• Brohoof 1

Official Entry.

If I win in a high tier, I forego my prizes of the colouring books to winners below my prize slot.

Posted Image

Who's big and red and friendly all over?

(Obviously somepony had to help him dye his mane, so feel free to speculate on that because sure as heck I don't know who.)

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

Kinda confused. Those people that just post "official entry"... what is their entry?

Quote from the first post.

To enter for the raffle, all you have to do is post in this thread with the words "Official Entry".

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, confused givaway with raffle in the OP

It's okay. ^_^ I'm not sure if I was clear enough in my explanation. I'm not the best at writing things up like that.

I decided I may as well enter seeing as whenever I post ponies it's a boost to my DeviantArt page. Personally I don't actually have much stake in the prizes, I'm mostly entering both simply because I can and because I feel like the challenge. See above for my entry.

Edited by Blue