Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler World Cup - Epilogue

Princess Luna

Luna awoke with a start!

Sleeping? Why was she sleeping? It was night still. Her mind felt exhausted as if after a long night of dream walking. It must have been the stress of the decision that her sister and her recently made. Life altering for many. For Tia, for Luna, for Equestria, and for Twilight. She slowly slid out of her bed and trotted to the window. She could feel the vague glimmer of unrest throughout the land, and something that was almost a sense of .... collective relief. Luna's thoughts once again wandered back to their plans. Were they, Celly and her, doing the proper thing? Was Twilight ready? Luna laughed at her own worries. Afterall .... Twilight had never ceased to surprise them .... and has never failed Equestria. Tomorrow was a huge day -- for everypony. 

• Brohoof 7

On the eve of his plan, Grogar smiled. It took almost all of his power to bend space and time within the dream realm and trap them all in a nightmare of their own creation. The machiavellian goat was impressed he held them all in temporal ensnarement for as long as did. Nightmare Moon, Discord, Chrysalis, Sombra, Tirek, Starlight, and that child Cozy Glow all failed because they underestimated their enemy. Sombra and Cozy actually came the closest. He could use them. Discord and Starlight were lost causes. No matter. Discord wastes his power on reality bending parlor tricks and jokes. Starlight has been indoctrinated by Twilight. Light. Grogar winced internally at the near profanity of the namesakes of Equestria's "greatest protectors". Light blinds you. It betrays you. Lulls you into a false sense of security. He will use that hope against them. He had learned much. He knew their fears, how they reacted to loss, despair, and who would be most apt to sacrifice another. He knew the most resourceful of them and who could be exploited.  Grogar would not underestimate his enemy. No. He might even let some of them live. Hm. That was a thought for tomorrow though.

Tomorrow dawns, and Equestria will start to set. Tomorrow is another day. 

TO BE CONTINUED ON MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC SEASON 9

• Brohoof 4

Tomorrow I will draw the winner of the console giveaway live here at 1:00 PM EST. 

Thank you all for bearing with me through an entire year of chaos and crazy. You have all been amazing. I'll have a Closing Ceremonies Post at some point to thank those who have really contributed to this 15 month event. 

Pony On and see you all tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 4
4 hours ago, Jeric said:

Tomorrow I will draw the winner of the console giveaway live here at 1:00 PM EST. 

Thank you all for bearing with me through an entire year of chaos and crazy. You have all been amazing. I'll have a Closing Ceremonies Post at some point to thank those who have really contributed to this 15 month event. 

Pony On and see you all tomorrow. 

And thank you Jeric and the rest of the staffs who worked hard to make this fun and engaging for us all!! We all appreciated that a lot and it’s quite something!! Without you guys, we wouldn’t have this much fun and the World Cup here on this forum!!:mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

"Nightmare Moon, it was vigilant of you to bring this to my attention so quickly. However, I suspect your concern in this case is unnecessary. Relations with the Changelings are much different than they once were. There is only one left who would dare, and she is here, at the Captain summit. And I can assure you that it is indeed Chrysalis. I have my suspicions, so just detain the creature at Fort Cydonia until I return so I can verify. If I'm right, this could work to our advantage. I must end this now. Grogar is about to arrive to explain the terms of the games, and how team players are to be selected. I will be back as soon as I'm able.

~ Luna"

All creatures in the realm were waking up from the hellish experience. Pinkie Pie leaped from her bed and slid down the stairs, as excited as ever. Grogar was beaten and the World Cup was over. So it was high time for a Grogar-Beaten-and-Waking-Up-From-The-Scary-World Cup Afterparty!

But oh, this party called for her to host it in a different way. Pinkie looked out the window as the sun rose over Ponyville. She wondered where the other one was. There had been concern that all of them had never been captured, but now it was confirmed that one was still on the loose. Pinkie would ask that nocreature worry about it, if any ever asked. She felt it best to let it be. The being had suffered enough in Tambelon. The last remaining Pinkie doppelganger of the Mirror Pool had been banished to Tambelon by Team Moon, giving the real Pinkie the chance to remain in the dream realm and assist in the best way she could think of in her wild mind. Grogar never caught the little bait-and-switch. 

Pinkie zipped off to the Carousel Boutique. Rarity was still just waking up when Pinkie darted into her room, screaming about needing a new outfit. 

"Pinkie, darling, what are you going on about? Spandex, leather, PVC, gas mask with... infrared scope? And... all black?"

"Yes, I need it for the Grogar-Beaten-and-Waking-Up-From-The-Scary-World Cup Afterparty!"

"You? Dress in all black? Is this a party or a funeral?"

"Oh, for this party I'm not going as Pinkie Pie." She shot a mischievous smirk at Rarity. "Just call me... MX."

• Brohoof 1
On 4/6/2019 at 2:08 AM, BornAgainBrony said:

"Oh, for this party I'm not going as Pinkie Pie." She shot a mischievous smirk at Rarity. "Just call me... MX."

Oi, Pinkie, you sneaky pony. :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1