animation Jim Cummings accused of rape, animal abuse.

CastletonSnob

Read through it and he doesn't really sound all that great here. He even admitted to a couple of the incidents in question, and to I think he's lying when he says it wasn't rape and everyone was "laughing". Normally these claims are flat-out ludicrous, but honestly I can see truth in this one. I think she might actually be telling the truth.

He also admitted to the animal abuse as well. :dry:  You don't almost kill a puppy more than once to "discipline" them. That's ridiculous. Anybody would know that is NOT the proper way to discipline an animal, that's bordering on torture. 

Seriously, I think this is one of the few times I think the celebrity should be charged with something. One count of rape, and depending on state laws, some offense for the horrible way he treated his puppy. Seriously in some states that sickness wouldn't even be a crime. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Dusklicious said:

He also admitted to the animal abuse as well. :dry:  You don't almost kill a puppy more than once to "discipline" them. That's ridiculous. Anybody would know that is NOT the proper way to discipline an animal, that's bordering on torture. 

"He acknowledged in court documents that he put the pooch in a “tub” as a form of discipline and then forgot it was there “for a while,” but claimed the pet was ultimately fine, The Blast says."

Read the fine print. He didn't confess to animal abuse, he confessed to accidentally almost causing it harm. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
11 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

"He acknowledged in court documents that he put the pooch in a “tub” as a form of discipline and then forgot it was there “for a while,” but claimed the pet was ultimately fine, The Blast says."

Read the fine print. He didn't confess to animal abuse, he confessed to accidentally almost causing it harm. 

That actually makes it sound worse to me, considering his balogna defense to sexual assault. I'm pretty sure if you put a puppy in a tub for a while in scorching heat, they would not be fine. They would probably be overheating at best.

I'm pretty sure nobody would be laughing if you were inappropriately touching them without consent. I'd be more likely to believe that she would have been screaming. 

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 2

It's REALLY hard to believe everything you read. I'm not taking sides but the drug thing is a real possibility. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm sure there are grains of truth sprinkled throughout this, but the wide, year-long gap and the clear motive to lie with an ongoing court battle makes me suspicious. I'm not jumping to any conclusions on this one. 

• Brohoof 5

I am tempted to be pissed off. 

But I'm waiting for evidence. It seems more and more often, especially in trial by media, the burden of proof lies with the accused. 

• Brohoof 1

This smacks of someone who's trying to defame another person over anger. Because it's all hearsay, we don't really know if there is any truth to any of the claims presented. Are these things possible? Sure, but I tend to doubt the validity of a single person because it's too easy to make hearsay sound credible. Nobody should be crucified for one person's alleged claims.

On 5/13/2019 at 1:31 PM, Phill said:

Looks like he's been cleared of all charges

https://twitter.com/ComicBookNOW/status/1127377852305956864

Hmm, what about the animal abuse allegations? I'm not saying Cummings is in the wrong and I'm not jumping on sides, but it still feels like a big deal to just say someone might be accused of something like that. Has there been any evidence of this yet? Or is it just another accusation?