Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unidentifed Little Pony? I need help!!

ekroney

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google Scoped it Out!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello family!  I am Elijah Roney and I have autism.   I am 17 years old and I have always been a brony (since the moment I found them) -- but my communication is a quite diminished in result of my condition.  Therefore, my dad is helping me write this email.  Lately, I have been utterly discombobulated in regard to a pony I found; I am not able to identify her at all!  She looks a bit like Apple Stars, but isn't her.  At least the picture does not reveal enough for me to determine it to be Apple Stars -- but I really really need to know.

Can someone please identify this little pony for me?  It is driving me (and my dad) bunkers!

Thanks so much poniverse!!!

I will post the picture I have of this mare as soon as I can figure out how to dot it (i'm a newbie -- what'd you expect) ...  thanks again!

picture ... coming .... asap!

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I find copying a photo and uploading to Pinterest, then pasting the link of the image from there to be the easiest for me.

Good word!  Thank you.   Worked out okay in this case as an avatar / cover image -- but that is good info; so thank you very much.

11 minutes ago, Partialgeek514 said:

Welcome! Hope we can help you figure out that pony! :fluttershy:

Thanks so much!   :laugh:  We appreciate your reply.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

That's a great name! I'm glad you and your dad  found our happy home away from home! 

U bet.  My first name is Brandon and my last name is Roney -- that definitely makes me (likewise) a brony, by default!  :laugh:

26 minutes ago, Zero said:

@ekroney I found her!

Unfortunately she doesn't have a name, but she appears in the episode "Trade Ya!" :) Welcome to the forums by the way!

MWhJMNJ.png

appreciated, I think I will explain that she is a new recruit -- and hasn't been deemed a proper name by princess Celestia just yet.  But for the moment, we can call her Flower Petal!  Thanks!!!

@ekroney

Welcome to MLP Forums! 

However, I would like to make you aware that the Welcoming Plaza is used to introduce new users. Asking for the identity of a character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would be best done through a status update or perhaps even a blog entry, as it is simply asking a quick question.

Thank you :fluttershy:

31 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

@ekroney

Welcome to MLP Forums! 

However, I would like to make you aware that the Welcoming Plaza is used to introduce new users. Asking for the identity of a character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would be best done through a status update or perhaps even a blog entry, as it is simply asking a quick question.

Thank you :fluttershy:

Truly sorry -- didn't know this.  Just a newbie ... and hence a newbie failure.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...