Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spriters Needed!

bulldozerman185

(edited)

@bulldozerman185 I have another new sprite for you:  This is Sunkist Tangerine.  He's an Earth Pony.  Hope you like him!  Let me know what you think!  Thanks in advance!  ;)

Sunkist_Tangerine.png.12af215c709ef58b5c7658861d0c6027.png

BTW:  How's the pony sprite count so far for your game?

Edited by SparkleSan79

On 6/25/2019 at 5:09 PM, bulldozerman185 said:

Hey, guys. Sorry I never got back to you, but things do get VERY busy.

Loving what's been going on so far. We've got quite a few more sprites to use. However, we'll still need more just to populate Ponyville, let alone the rest of Equestria.

Also, not to sound like a major drag, but the lack of tileset artists is REALLY starting to drag the project down. We need more people out here to help make the tilesets and soon. Especially the ones for areas like Ponyville and some of the other towns.

If you think you can handle it, please let me know.

I've found some great tile sets in DeviantArt.  They're modern sets, so bear with me.  :D  As for sprites:  I have another one made for Ponyville:  This is Toasted Coconut.  She's a member of the Wonderbolts.  I made her in both regular pony and Wonderbolt uniform format.  Hope you like her!!  ;)

Toasted_Coconut.png.3488d0c0ede3db28fe9ee016df15e455.png

The profile pics are from General Zoi's Pony Creator game on Deviant Art.

9 hours ago, SparkleSan79 said:

I've found some great tile sets in DeviantArt.  They're modern sets, so bear with me.  :D  As for sprites:  I have another one made for Ponyville:  This is Toasted Coconut.  She's a member of the Wonderbolts.  I made her in both regular pony and Wonderbolt uniform format.  Hope you like her!!  ;)

Toasted_Coconut.png.3488d0c0ede3db28fe9ee016df15e455.png

The profile pics are from General Zoi's Pony Creator game on Deviant Art.

Hey, man. I already said about your mistakes... But why I said it, if you still make that mistakes.

toasted coconut.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...