Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Trip to Ponyville [dynamo pad]

Canteen_the_unstable

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad       https://mlpforums.com/topic/184212-visit-to-ponyville-sueno-and-dynamo/

After getting off the train Sueno stood there with some luggage in tow, looking around the station of Ponyville she used her magic to drag her baggage behind her walking out to the town. Walking along she looked at her watch "Hmm he should be here soon, now then I should have on this trip to see a few of the places I wanted to see. Perhaps even talk to that Twilight Sparkle about some magic." she stood there outside the local Boutique and set her luggage down. Pulling out a letter from her sister about how she was gonna be coming through this town, so figured she would show up and see her sister but as well deliver an invite to Dynamo to come visit Canteen and Melios

Edited by Arid_Blitz

• 2 weeks later...

@Arid_Blitz

It was a nice and bright morning in the bustling town of Ponyville. The sun was shining, there was barely a cloud in the sky and everything felt absolutely peaceful. It was still early morning as ponies were beginning to set up their shops for the day. It was at this time, a blue unicorn had been racing through the streets to make his way towards the train station. The blue unicorn, Dynamo Pad, was given a letter about a week ago of a surprise visit from Sueno, who was the assistant to Arid. The pony in question was the team owner of Team Crimos, who Dynamo had fought in the Everfree tournament a few months ago. It had been around half a year since that time, but everything had returned to normal since then. As normal as one could call it, in Dynamo's opinion.

"I just hope she'll still be at the train station. I made sure to send her a reply to let her know that I'd help find and show her around town." He said to himself as he remembered that Sueno was stopping by. Apparently she wanted to see him in person to ask him something important. What that was, he wasn't sure, but he knew it was very important. As he zigzagged past the other residents of Ponyville, Dynamo could see the train station was appearing within his sights. He scanned the area, while trying to use his magic to sense Sueno's magical energy. After a moment, he smiled as he could see the unicorn carrying some baggage in her magic. "Miss Sueno! It's Dynamo Pad! I'm over here!" He called out to her and waved his hoof to try and gain her attention. He then decided to make his way over to her location. "I'm sorry if I'm late. I had to let my boss at the arcade know that I was going to give somepony a tour today. I hope you weren't waiting very long." He says, giving Sueno an apologetic look.