Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Once you have a clear grip on form, start by placing where they are in the 3D sense of location. The sooner you get your brain trained on putting them in the image, the sooner your mind can trick itself into placing the imposed image.

And once you have an exact sense of where they're physically locating themselves to you, you can work on getting the basic outlines and visual cues of your tulpa until it clicks.

Octavia says translating straight to logical word flow from tulpish thought is hard, and it's somehow applicable to imposition.

Spatial looks, people.

For example, Octavia is seated on top of my computer monitor and Adam is seated in the chair next to me. Both are in pony form. Octavia is lying on her side looking at me whilst Adam is seated like an upright cat and lol'ing at me.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I've read the first 30 pages of this Thread and got bored, but anyway I did get some information which is good. I am thinking of basing mine off of Pinkie Pie. I am going to attempt and create the personality first.  I'm thinking of starting off small and doing 5 for the first session and go from there. Does that sound Good? 

My my... such a commotion here... : p

Did I mention I would sort things out eventually? Like... 5 or so pages back? I think I did. Well, here's an update: I lied.

So... I still haven't gotten started... and I'm having trouble deciding with what to start, and what to work on with my tulpa. To be honest, I feel overly overwhelmed.

So help me. I'm desperate. :C

Lol, its not that bad. For me, I started with the scout Law (I am an Eagle Scout after all), because I value it as the base for life and the character everyone should hold to.

Trustworthy(AJ?)

Loyal (RBD)

Helpful( R )

Friendly

Courteous

Kind(FS)

Obedient

Cheerful(PP)

Thrifty

Brave 

Clean

Reverent

And from there, I took it further, to things like Motivated, Rational, A lover of Learning, Curious, and things like that. Start small, add more. I have around 20-25 traits ( always forget them after Reverent.)

Of course, me and my Tulpa are different that most other people. I, I um... Well, we are a team. So she is designed to help and aid me, as well as give advice and have fun. A friend and ally that makes us better, stronger, faster, smarter, etc. Of course, everything about her is for that. And no, thats not selfish. I am always striving for that, so any Tulpa would naturally have to be that way, or we would kill each other. lol

OH, MINOR UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

So, I was closing at work, and being a virgin who does not believe in dating (PM ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT) and such, the subject turned that direction, etc. And well, thinking to myself about marriage, and, does God even want me to get married, etc. Twi said...

"You could always marry me."

Nothing much, but its something!!!

:wub:

Edited by Mindrop
  • Brohoof 4

Hmm, I just tried another hypnosis thing, and it really worked well. I was able to see Canvar so clearly, and we just talked and talked.

https://soundcloud.com/dialogues_and_mena/extendedhypno

There were some sounds in the background that disturbed me at first, but I just kind of forgot they were there after a while.

So all things considered, I think it's going well. 

• Brohoof 1

Lately I jump at every little headache and random feeling I get, focusing on it, hoping its Dash.

Even though she is just a thoughtform, I miss her more then anything.
_________

Everything just went to shit while forcing. Colors where all wrong and mixed up. Parts of the Wonderland were crumbling and falling apart and the entire place was darker like and eclipse.  Everything I tried to look at was all staticish. And the entire time there was a feeling of remorse.
Dash's new form was all muddled and deformed, her colors where also completely wrong. 
_________

Edited by zRevenantz
  • Brohoof 2

Lately I jump at every little headache and random feeling I get, focusing on it, hoping its Dash.

_________

Everything just went to shit while forcing. Colors where all wrong and mixed up. Parts of the Wonderland were crumbling and falling apart and the entire place was darker like and eclipse.  Everything I tried to look at was all staticish. And the entire time there was a feeling of remorse.

Dash's new form was all muddled and deformed, her colors where also completely wrong. 

_________

STEP AWAY. BACK AWAY FROM FORCING. GIVE IT A WEEK. DONT THINK ABOUT DASHIE, ETC. YOU NEED A CLEAN BREAK, A RESTART.

Then, give it a go again, but approach it differently. Your subconscious is telling you something with the problems that are going on, so listen and discover what it is. You will get this!

• Brohoof 2

_________

_________

I would hug you if I could... I hope that saying it through the internet would be enough.

It almost sounds like the brain equivalent of corrupted data... I wonder how that's happening...

• Brohoof 2

I would hug you if I could... I hope that saying it through the internet would be enough.

It almost sounds like the brain equivalent of corrupted data... I wonder how that's happening...

@

Well, logically, if you overload a system, things get corrupted. 

So, excessive stress, especially prolonged, as well as poor eating habits, and unknown food alergies can cause both mental and chemical/hormonal imbalances. (I just got off a hormonal imbalance, major one, and fixed it through diet. Before, I could bearly think and function).

So, if you are ignoring your stress levels, and stressers, that will cause problems with forcing.

You are getting in contact with your subconscious, it requires you to know yourself well and learn even more about yourself. It is not an easy thing, not at all. If you do not pay attention to your body, it will react in ways we do not expect, and seeing a tulpa getting muddled and failing is quite plausible. 

• Brohoof 1

um, hi all...

i'm sorta kinda new to this topic, meaning i posted once and left because i was confused...

but, now that i've gone ahead and, like, printed all the info from tulpa.info into a neat little guide (no small feat, mind you) and began reading over it, i think i would like to begin making a tulpa.

i plan on trying to make a tulpa octavia (for she is one of best two ponies) and i was wondering, how hard is it to make a wonderland? and what should it be of?

• Brohoof 1

@, just give it some time. Stop worrying. I 100% guarantee you she's still there. Maybe she went away for a while to rest, or think, or something, who knows. But chill out, stop worrying and everything will be fine, I promise.

@, a wonderland can be anything you want. A field with a cottage, an island, whatever, anything you can imagine that will help you relax and focus. Or, you don't even need a wonderland if you don't want one. I don't have one. It's pretty easy to make one, though, you just have to visualize it all, like making a tulpa's form, but a bit easier.

Edited by Captain Nemo
  • Brohoof 1

_________

_________

I'm no expert, but back when I was experimenting with dreamscape meditation (an old version of the Wonderland idea), I experienced something similar with the dreamscape taking on a decaying aspect and seemingly crumbling away into nothing.

In my case it was due to chemical depression. I was being exposed to a variety of chemical substances, which was mucking with my brain chemistry. One of the problems of working in a waste processing plant (I was a student/intern thingy at the time), you never know what kind of chemicals you're going to be dealing with, and the safety measures were pretty lackluster back then.

There's lots of things that could be wrong externally that you may be able to check for. If your living space is in a old building, it could be asbestos or lead paint. Even if it isn't; black mold, strong EMF fields, and VOCs in some paints can cause similar effects. Some of these things have tests you can get, but they tend to be expensive or you have to hire an expert to do it for you. 

However, Mindrop is correct, simply ignoring high stress and bad eating habits can cause it. It really doesn't take much when you think about it.

• Brohoof 1

@, just give it some time. Stop worrying. I 100% guarantee you she's still there. Maybe she went away for a while to rest, or think, or something, who knows. But chill out, stop worrying and everything will be fine, I promise.

@, a wonderland can be anything you want. A field with a cottage, an island, whatever, anything you can imagine that will help you relax and focus. Or, you don't even need a wonderland if you don't want one. I don't have one. It's pretty easy to make one, though, you just have to visualize it all, like making a tulpa's form, but a bit easier.

Well, I thought it might be interesting to just relax in a field, maybe Hyrule field, while I work on trying to create Octavia.

• Brohoof 3

_________

_________

This seems to be similar to my case when Vinyl suddenly disappeared and I'd have to agree with plenty of people here, just give the tulpaforcing a rest for a while. I did too when FAQ_Man thought it might be a good thing to do so and it all worked out in the end.

The fact that you saw Dash means she's still there, yes, the whole wonderland and her form was completely screwed up, it's what happened to me too. But she's still there, the wonderland might be crumbling, but all the things you've done with her are still real.

You just gotta calm down for a moment, keep a cool head and ask this for yourself: Is there anything in my lifestyle that might be unhealthy for me? For me, I get plenty of headaches because I don't get enough vitamins, which in the end might or might not effect my concentration span and tulpaforcing sessions. I think along with other problems I had, the unhealthy lifestyle I led might have effected Vinyl even to the point where she just disappeared, probably during the time when my unhealthy way of living reached it absolute worst. And perhaps there might be something that might be effecting your tulpaforcing sessions even to the point where tulpaforcing seems to not work anymore, even to a point where Dashie might have gotten hurt.

This and as stated earlier by @Fhaolan there might be things effecting your health in your environment.

So please, never forget Dashie, she's still there, but perhaps you might need to take a break from tulpaforcing for a while, it might be the best for both of you two.

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with everyone here that outside issues can certainly affect brain chemistry and even in it's processing power.  I remember once when I was on some strong pain killers for an injury, Tia was all warped and discolored and I could barely focus. (Only Blackjack proved stable, but that's just because she's Blackjack) I also have a B vitamin deficiency that proved troublesome many different times.  (Bringing on feelings of being overwhelmed, social shutdown, etc, that also affects Tulpa forcing for me.

Also coming from someone who knows a lot about toxins and poisoning in the body, best bet would be to first counter whatever influences that may be affecting you with vitamins, and cut down on unhealthy foods.  Get some good ones, along with some Omega-3s.  Even if you can't find what's affecting you, that should in theory, balance things out inside and set up a solid defense against it.

Unless of course, it's emotional trauma, which then is something you must consciously take down before it causes you to crash.

• Brohoof 3

Im actually having trouble with the wonderland technique. Part of the problem is I cant find what works best to keep me relaxed. Ive tried just an empty room and I completely panicked, and Ive tried something like a space bridge, but I ended up distracting myself. 

*insert a complaint about ADD here*

None the less, Ive been progressing... sort of...

I dont know if it is really progress if I have only spent an hour thus far. 

EDIT:

Just came up with an idea. Walt Disney World is my freaking happyplace. Specifically, Space Mountain and Tomorrowland is the coolest place at the Magic Kingdom. Something about just hearing this in line for the roller coaster is calming, despite the fact I am in line for a minute 30 second adrenaline rush. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxQYf9KT94

Edited by WingedRatchet

@zRevenantz

Once you've eliminated ALL life problems causing mental issues, ESPECIALLY physical environment issues and emotional/physical trauma are dealt with, like everyone else helpfully mentioned, I have an idea.

Everything's all good with life, OK? Had to make sure. Now here's what Tavi, Adam, and I think might help. After you've had a HEALTHY healthy break from forcing to make sure that everything's alright in life, once you go back to forcing, here's a point.

Check the place. If Dashie comes back, or the wonderland fixes, etc. etc., then yes, you're alright.

If the wonderland is the same corruption, albeit hopefully less bad, here's what you do.

Build a control tower, Code Lyoko style. Actually, just the platform-panel bit. Have it connect into the whole wonderland like the control panel it is.

Now type in "RECOVER" or whatever word(s) suits your fancy and nuke everything back to white except for tulpae and other such living mind thoughtforms. And yourself. Do not hurt yourself, ok?

Then do all the searching methods above.

start here alternate if Dashie isn't back or reformed: Look for spots where there's something missing or you've spent considerable time there, ex. a forcing session or many. Go to one of these spots. If they're relatively normal corrupted chunks of wonderland, not it. If you find one that's just an abyss of nothing or a horrifically wrong thing like feel you get with looking at the purple in a smashed calculator screen, that's where you should look. It might be hard to stand, but it's worth it. Just call into there really really hard and hope. Dashie is still alive in some form or another and she will live on in you.

If she comes out and things fix, good. Pull her and her form out. Kinda have her pull into a deeper raw tulpa form of orb/egg/smoke/etc. until she's out completely.

If she calls out to you instead and says she's stuck and hurt or something, as in she's injured, HELP HER. She should be OK if you can get her out. Pull her out. According to the one other person I heard of doing this, it might be exhausting. If at any point you can't continue, give your tulpa a life raft and rope and take a break to make sure it's all OK. Next forcing, try again if you feel that you should and it's not self-destructive to.

If you've not done the other search/rescue/wait methods, that plan might be a good backup after you've done some heavy soul-searching stuff.

• Brohoof 1

STEP AWAY. BACK AWAY FROM FORCING. GIVE IT A WEEK. DONT THINK ABOUT DASHIE, ETC. YOU NEED A CLEAN BREAK, A RESTART.

*sigh* As much as it pains me, I think you are right. I will probably take a couple weeks off.

wined down alittle bit.

It helps, thanks Tia. 

I like your new signature Bris

The fact that you saw Dash means she's still there, yes, the whole wonderland and her form was completely screwed up, it's what happened to me too. But she's still there, the wonderland might be crumbling, but all the things you've done with her are still real.

Face desks* Clearly I am not going to find Dashie again, so I am going to start again and hope to god that she will keep her memories.

Edited by zRevenantz
  • Brohoof 1

I'm still having trouble with Twi's face. I just can't seem to get the proportions right, no matter how hard I try. The rest of her body is perfect, it's just her head that's giving me a bunch of trouble. 

Same here. The snout is one of the most frustrating parts. I recommend looking at Hashbro's models, especially while doing the actual forcing. They've helped me quite a bit. Pinkie's face isn't quite there yet, but it's better.

So you're making a three-dimensional pony? I'm just sticking with good ol' 2D. Never been a fan of how ponies looked in the third dimension.

• Brohoof 2

so, how do you work on a single personality trait for 15 minutes?  I want to start on a tulpa by starting with the personality first..

The key to building up a personality is describing in detail how that trait affects how the Tulpa thinks.  Consider why that Tulpa has that trait; what is the Tulpa's reactions according to certain things because of that trait, how does it affect it's thought process and opinions, how would it affect it's attitude to you or someone else, etc.

The deeper you go, the better the results.

• Brohoof 3

The key to building up a personality is describing in detail how that trait affects how the Tulpa thinks.  Consider why that Tulpa has that trait; what is the Tulpa's reactions according to certain things because of that trait, how does it affect it's thought process and opinions, how would it affect it's attitude to you or someone else, etc.

The deeper you go, the better the results.

Ok, thanks. And is it a good idea to write down everything?  Like write down on paper all the traits and stuff about the traits etc etc?

• Brohoof 1