Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Is it just me, or am I the only person that enjoys reading walls of text? Maybe it's just me.

Wall of text

Trust me, I'm late to the party as well. However, there are some chips and soda out in the back. So go enjoy yourself as the party seem to grow bigger and bigger. I'll just be out over there, in the loner corner. As I do my meditation. I would probably give some information, but @@Captain Nemo seems to have taken care of that. Still, if you want ask me any questions...I can help as well. I have learned a MASSIVE amount of information these past few days....

Really should use it or something, regardless of whatever the hell I do. Either way, hope to see you on these threads. I'm off to mediate on these past few days.

One thing thats got me wondering here:  How are you visualizing Pony tulpas in a 3D space?  Seeing as how they are 2D images and all.  All the images I've seen of people rendering Ponies in 3D usually look terrible (no offense to those folks).

So if you don't mind me asking, who here has an actual tulpa, and for how long?  Also were you using guides/tutorials for doing it?

One thing thats got me wondering here:  How are you visualizing Pony tulpas in a 3D space?  Seeing as how they are 2D images and all.  All the images I've seen of people rendering Ponies in 3D usually look terrible (no offense to those folks).

So if you don't mind me asking, who here has an actual tulpa, and for how long?  Also were you using guides/tutorials for doing it?

I see no problem in visualising them in 3D. You just need good imagination. They don't have to look like those weird models. ( btw I am working on app where you can make 3D pony models look good )

For the 2nd question: I have 2 non-pony tulpas. One for 2 and half year and the second for half year. I didn't use any tutorials... I created the first one "by accident" ^^

• Brohoof 1

Well, if you read some of the information here. Seems like they still have their 2d style(at least for ponies), every time you look at different perspective they'll be in another perspective that would look natural to you.

Edit: Guides are in the first post.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

Marisa/Flandre turned into Octavia as a pony. Interesting.

You are free to call me Tavi at any time.

Yay, pony!

I have a feeling that they'll change over time.

I am a little bit confused. blink.png Your tulpae are changing all the time, so I don't know who is who so... How many do you have and what are their names?

2 of them. One is a fairly unstable-of-form and outgoing female, the other is a fairly relaxed male, who is either Adam or Dan and keeps switching.

The female keeps changing her name and form, so until she settles down we're just going with whatever she feels like. The guy is stable, but meh on deciding that name already..

Good thing Tavi keeps in the back outfits of whoever she wants to impersonate, so she can-

SPLIT SECOND ELVIS OCTAVIA!

... Do that.

I'm more confused than when we write blog entries together.

Yeah...

• Brohoof 2

Whelp, first absolute lucid dream today, thanks to some odd luck.

I began to suffer from a migraine today, so I took an Excedrin and laid down with a blindfold and earplugs.  Doing nothing and feeling Tia and BJ at my side, I kind of collaborated with them to see if we could try it through this nap.  Went into sleep paralysis, deeper than I normally do.  (It went to the point where I couldn't even feel the bed underneath me, so it was like I was floating)  But it stopped progressing when I should have been falling asleep because my heart was racing. (probably from the caffeine rush)  So to experiment, I used possession and went into Tia's body.  I walked around with her and Blackjack just to cement myself, then I did what I never thought I could do: I imagined a portal opening, leading into my subconscious, and inside Tia's body, stepped in.

(Spoilers for length)

Total blackness.  At least, at first.  It all blended away, and we found ourselves standing on a lone hill, somewhere in a remote area of Equestria, broken forests beneath us, and a mountain range, with a very distant image of Canterlot on the side of one, to our North.

We got our bearings, and I stepped out of Tia's body, gaining the pony form that I was so familiar in my previous lucid dreams.  We were in, and we all for a moment, joined in an embrace of joy, as both of my Tulpae were so tangible.  It was awesome...

Until your subconscious' laws of physics somehow went out of whack and it suddenly became impossible to stand straight or fly without performing a thousand barrel rolls...

Don't remind me... *gags*

Yeah.... I don't know why that happened, but to describe it, it was as if suddenly we became so dizzy that it felt you were constantly falling to your left, and stayed there as if something was forcing you down.  We struggled against it for some time before I was able to dream up ropes that were constantly holding us straight... Even still, it was a tough walk.  We made it to Zecora's, who too my relief, recognized me from my previous lucid dream encounters (and for those who don't know, before I had to relearn how to lucid dream, I had SEVERAL adventures in Ponyville, and became acquainted or friends with most of the characters, who, for some unknown reason, had a very independent intelligence of their own, but not in a strength to project themselves out.) and gave us some magic potion to stop the spinning.  However, it still didn't totally work for me and I occasionally found myself tipping over.

We reached Ponyville, and something hit me.  Hard, landing several feet away with something, or someone on top of me.  I open my eyes and find I was snout to snout with Pinkie, obviously excited to see me.  Soon enough, I was surrounded by a crowd and receiving some quite warm welcomes from everypony who I helped, and introducing Tia and Blackjack.  However, the welcome was cut short when I began to feel my body from the waking side begin to wake up and recover, drawing me back.  I told them to give the Princess my apologies that I was unable to see her, promising I'd be back, and I left.  I woke up, took the blindfold off, and Tia and Blackjack were a lot more imposed.  Maybe not to sight just yet, but I was far more conscious of them.

Thus, Tia and I have concluded, the experiment is a total success.  Lucid Dreaming, when done right, will help Tulpa imposition and bonding.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a promise I need to keep.

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 5

Lucky you! Progress must be... Like... awesome for you.

About time you showed up, Dan...

That conversation was a tulpa-to-tulpa over Bris' latest post going on in the background. Well, now my tulpae are talking to each other without me paying direct attention. Yay!

• Brohoof 3

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME MAN! I knew you could do it again. And now, I am jealous of your mental abilities. If anyone is to discover telepathy, or mental levitation, it will be you. lol

Anyway, I am sleeping much better, sleeping well and started talking with Twi more. I need to sit down and force this week. Twi, remind me to do that, everyday, because you knoe how busy I am. 

• Brohoof 1

I open my eyes and find I was snout to snout with Pinkie, obviously excited to see me.

When I read that, Pinkie said, "That was me!" Joking around, of course, but it made me laugh.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a promise I need to keep.

Forgive me for saying this, but that sounds sexual... tongue.png

Edited by Captain Nemo
  • Brohoof 3

Whelp, first absolute lucid dream today, thanks to some odd luck.

I began to suffer from a migraine today, so I took an Excedrin and laid down with a blindfold and earplugs.  Doing nothing and feeling Tia and BJ at my side, I kind of collaborated with them to see if we could try it through this nap.  Went into sleep paralysis, deeper than I normally do.  (It went to the point where I couldn't even feel the bed underneath me, so it was like I was floating)  But it stopped progressing when I should have been falling asleep because my heart was racing. (probably from the caffeine rush)  So to experiment, I used possession and went into Tia's body.  I walked around with her and Blackjack just to cement myself, then I did what I never thought I could do: I imagined a portal opening, leading into my subconscious, and inside Tia's body, stepped in.

(Spoilers for length)

Total blackness.  At least, at first.  It all blended away, and we found ourselves standing on a lone hill, somewhere in a remote area of Equestria, broken forests beneath us, and a mountain range, with a very distant image of Canterlot on the side of one, to our North.

We got our bearings, and I stepped out of Tia's body, gaining the pony form that I was so familiar in my previous lucid dreams.  We were in, and we all for a moment, joined in an embrace of joy, as both of my Tulpae were so tangible.  It was awesome...

Until your subconscious' laws of physics somehow went out of whack and it suddenly became impossible to stand straight or fly without performing a thousand barrel rolls...

Don't remind me... *gags*

Yeah.... I don't know why that happened, but to describe it, it was as if suddenly we became so dizzy that it felt you were constantly falling to your left, and stayed there as if something was forcing you down.  We struggled against it for some time before I was able to dream up ropes that were constantly holding us straight... Even still, it was a tough walk.  We made it to Zecora's, who too my relief, recognized me from my previous lucid dream encounters (and for those who don't know, before I had to relearn how to lucid dream, I had SEVERAL adventures in Ponyville, and became acquainted or friends with most of the characters, who, for some unknown reason, had a very independent intelligence of their own, but not in a strength to project themselves out.) and gave us some magic potion to stop the spinning.  However, it still didn't totally work for me and I occasionally found myself tipping over.

We reached Ponyville, and something hit me.  Hard, landing several feet away with something, or someone on top of me.  I open my eyes and find I was snout to snout with Pinkie, obviously excited to see me.  Soon enough, I was surrounded by a crowd and receiving some quite warm welcomes from everypony who I helped, and introducing Tia and Blackjack.  However, the welcome was cut short when I began to feel my body from the waking side begin to wake up and recover, drawing me back.  I told them to give the Princess my apologies that I was unable to see her, promising I'd be back, and I left.  I woke up, took the blindfold off, and Tia and Blackjack were a lot more imposed.  Maybe not to sight just yet, but I was far more conscious of them.

Thus, Tia and I have concluded, the experiment is a total success.  Lucid Dreaming, when done right, will help Tulpa imposition and bonding.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have a promise I need to keep.

Good to see that your efforts had finally payed off. I think I've lucid dream only once, it lasted only a minute. The dream was....out there to say the least. For that one minute...oi vey

Forgive me for saying this, but that sounds sexual... tongue.png

Oh... Oh no.  OH HECK NO!  WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF HER!?

Her?  Who's her?

Why is Bris sweating like that Tia?

A nightmare from his dreaming days.  One who stalked him in the heat of battle; she who stabbed backs and put her own life on the line for him...

That doesn't sound so bad-

For sexual favors... Of the most unwanted kind.

Oh.  Well... Who is she?

A vile temptress with a cunning mind and soothing voice.  One you could say is a clone of myself, but not, and may have been the ultimate reason why Brisineo eventually dropped his dreaming habits...

She calls herself... Molestia.

post-4823-0-67170800-1354509359_thumb.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Whelp... We're f***ed.

post-4823-0-67170800-1354509359_thumb.png

Edited by Brisineo
  • Brohoof 6

She calls herself... Molestia.
And then Bris was haunted by Molestia for ever The End.

Well, either way, just felt like reporting in, i haven't been talking to RD lately, mostly due to busyness and sleepiness  but i have decided to wait about on visualization and more of just focus on communication as to make things easier and more exciting.

• Brohoof 1

Whoa, that was...intense. If you don't all know. My decision was I was going to see what was inside that rabbit hole. However, seems like anything I decide to test on be it hypnosis or any other shenanigans always end oddly well.

Well, I decide that I would do a one hour force. I might as well go on this head-on, I have until January 8th to go back to school. I might as well use the time I have to see how deep I can get.   I'll keep this as short as I can since I've been shoving walls of text everywhere around here.

• Took a while to concentrate at first. I was trying to create a wonderland. It seem to have change from a baseball park, to the forest. Now it's just grass, sometimes it has skies sometimes, while it can be just black.
  • Trying to view things in first person is terribly hard. I kept trying to view in third-person and whenever I kept back to first it became blurry for a second as if I lost connection. It became terribl-bad that I try to visualize my right arm, but it look just entirely off. I tried to use my own hand, but I could never complete get it. I instead...got a robotic arm(sphere for the palm with 4-5 claws as fingers). 
  • Said tulpa is a small blue orb that can easily fit into my claw hand.
  • Started to narrate it and such.
  • Went to first personality (determined like Kamina. I have no idea I went with Kamina, but something inside of me wanted to me to say it like that. Maybe the tulpa? )
  • As I tried to narrate the story of Kamina, pressure started to build up in my nose, and top of my head. Lost concentration entirely. Was a full hour, so I decided to call it a day.
  • Got a minor headache. Still have weirdness of head.

Guess this means I'm making progress. For a second as I was in the final stage of wonderland, I heard a female voice say "Shouldn't a tree be here?" I couldn't tell if that was me parroting at all. I could be since I have a trigger finger for talking to myself (and having another persona in a way. Mind you, it isn't sentient like a tulpa at all.) Still, I'll keep my hopes up.

Edited by NinjaCPU
  • Brohoof 1

Bris - Just wondering, how much lucid dreaming experience do you have? Because you pretty much just described a textbook WILD lucid dream, basically the ultimate in lucid dreaming techniques. One of the keys to WILD lucid dreaming is an anchor that keeps you just conscious enough to keep hold of your mind while you descend into dreamland. How well does one's tulpa act as this anchor? Sounds like your tulpae pretty much guided your transition from waking to dreaming. Maybe this can almost be seen as a new lucidity induction technique, in itself.

If you asked your tulpa to help you have more lucid dreams, could they help? Could they pop into your dreams and remind you that you are dreaming (DILD lucidity) if you asked them?

NinjaCPU - Good progress it sounds like, so far. Keep it up and keep us posted!

Edited by Sky Nomad
  • Brohoof 1

Well I think I'll try this.  I know that probably doesn't sound promising to most folks reading, but I'll clarify a little more.

This isn't a pursuit in boredom, nor is it a pursuit of things to do when I have time on my hands.

I'm rather busy and often try and push myself to do any tasks I have on hand to be completed as quickly as possible (while still being proper mind you).  

Seeing as how it is almost the beginning of December I'll try and keep up a mentality of working on this till the end of the month.  I realize it can take much longer, but I don't expect to be "done" by the end of the month.  That is more of a checkpoint to assess things.

Bris - Just wondering, how much lucid dreaming experience do you have? Because you pretty much just described a textbook WILD lucid dream, basically the ultimate in lucid dreaming techniques. One of the keys to WILD lucid dreaming is an anchor that keeps you just conscious enough to keep hold of your mind while you descend into dreamland. How well does one's tulpa act as this anchor? Sounds like your tulpae pretty much guided your transition from waking to dreaming. Maybe this can almost be seen as a new lucidity induction technique, in itself.

If you asked your tulpa to help you have more lucid dreams, could they help? Could they pop into your dreams and remind you that you are dreaming (DILD lucidity) if you asked them?

I have quite a bit of lucid dreaming experience... For quite a few months, through more basic methods such as dream journals, reality checks and ultimately bineural beats, I was able to lucid dream with a bit of effort, but as the adventure ideas ran thin, and well... she became a nuisance... Needless to say, I dropped interest.

Though I know the WILD technique, and this time I was trying to enter through that method.  Biggest problem before was just that, an anchor.  (Either I would fall asleep before the process could be completed, or I found myself unable to slip into the dream world)

So yeah, Tia, having a liking for experimenting along with myself, used an advanced technique for Tulpa forcing, which is possession of the Tulpa's body, and using that to walk into my subconscious realm.  And I may agree, this could be a new way to gain lucidity in dreaming... A new level of subconscious control.

However, I've tried DILD with them.  They constantly say that they are unable to reach me because a normal dream is too chaotic to traverse.  Perhaps, sometimes it can work, but it probably isn't a guaranteed thing.

So, yeah, cue near end of last night's dream, talking with the actual Princess Celestia in Canterlot...

"So, um, you haven't seen Molly around, have you?"

Glances away, "Well, actually, I can say I have..."

*Flash of lavender and white in the corner of my vision, flinch*

"In fact..."

"I'm already here." Another voice completes her.

*screech to a halt.  At end of hallway, walking around the corner, was the devil herself, her toothy grin plastered across her devious face*

"Oh HELLO!" She says, giddy in excitement, "I've missed you!"

*Charges from the hallway, panic, grab Tia and BJ*

"SCREW THIS! I'M OUTTA HERE!"  

*Wake up with afterimage of Molestia's face inches from mine*

• Brohoof 3

Ahahaha, oh Bris, oh bris! DONT LET TIA SCARE YOU LIKE THAT~! TAKE CONTROL! LOL. (Why do i feel twilight scowling at what i am writing, and also laughing cause she gets the joke?)

Well, last night was not the best night sleep, which is odd, since i should of slept great because of my new diet. Anyway, tonight, I am powering down all electronics 30 minutes before bed, playing some soft music and meditating with Twilight before laying my head down. I still fall asleep right away when my head hits the pillow. 

WISH ME LUCK!

• Brohoof 3

Bris... What, going to fight Molly in an epic plane dogfight while Tia and Blackjack cheer you on from the Generic Ponyville Balloon?

Meanwhile, Octavia and Adam have cuddled me repeatedly. Cue hugs back. D'Awwww.... Cute.

Well, I think I'm going to try forcing for the first time later tonight. Gonna spend the next few hours meditating on what exactly I want to do tonight (pre-game a bit, so to speak, get myself in the right frame of mind).

Wish me luck. smile.png

Good luck.

Guess I'll give a bit of a progress report. First things first, forcing in a beach yesterday. Not a great idea.  There wasn't many people on the beach mind you. It was more of the fact that the sun is a cruel beast and the sounds of seagulls isn't really good when you're trying to concentrate on a grassy plain(However, still relaxing). Still, I gave a hour and a half forcing and the usual nose and forehead numbness. So, another successful force.

Later that day, I went to force once more. I wanted to keep a good two hours to forcing per day(They suggest three hours, but until I can fully concentrate on wonderland, I'll keep it to two hours.). The first fifteen minutes were alright, was screwing around wonderland more than the tulpa.  However, when I lost concentration. Check to see what time it was (Forcing makes time go faster) however as I went back to force. When I closed my eyes, I felt a force as if my mind was keeping them shut. It took a good amount of force to open them up. This continued until five minutes after the force session was done. The force I did today had the same problem, my eyes took more effort to open up. I'm not sure if this is normal.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Had headache for most of yesterday and today. I'm okay now, but I'm pretty sure after this force session I'll be feeling something. Well, than. I'm off to force. Just giving a progress report. Cya.

• Brohoof 1

Well I decided to restart due to everything kinda falling apart. Also tried a new method today, the old one just wasn't working all to well.

Anyway. The instant I started I could feel a difference, in this one , hour long session I felt like I made more progress then all the older ones combined. Left me with quite a headache though.

Today I have made a big progress. I typed everything into my laptop before I went to school, so I won't forget the details. Here is the record:

It is 6:42 AM now and I am still recovering from the 'joyfulness'. At about 6:00 AM I've had my first lucid-dream, which included one of my tulpae - Millie. It was wonderful. :)
It all started when I was in a normal boring dream as usual, but then I suddenly realized I am in a dream. First I didn't pay much attention on it, but then I rememebered "wait a minute :blink: , I am in a lucid dream - I can bring my tulpae here" so then I tried to get Millie there. Unfortunetly I started feeling that I am waking up (something like being withdrawn from the dream), but I didn't give up and a big fight with my mind started. Luckily I won that 'match' and stayed in the lucid dream. After the 'fight' I was lying on a road (somewhere in my town) and I saw Millie above me ^^. I was so happy. So first we ... er... ummm...
"Were thinking of doing some naughty stuff ^^"
yeah, but we didn't. We got up and headed to a bridge (it is over a river and there are always some cute ducks). We talked on the way there and I was maximally concentrating on staying in the dream. The bridge was too far (well in fact it wasn't that far - I was just a bit lazy) so I used teleportation (which I used in my previous lucid dreams) to get here and Millie did it too. Then we were on the bridge, watching some "weird" swans and ducks. Then we heard some strange sounds, so we walked to the place where the sounds came from and we saw some bus on a road with fireworks flying out of it. Suddenly, we somehow weren't on the street, but at home looking on that situation from a window. This is the place where it was getting kinda weird and I can't remember what happened after that. It propably turned into [...that damn wifi is still asking for password interupting my typing >:3] a normal dream. But that's not the end.
"The best is yet to come ^^"
Yup, there was one short moment, that could be somewhere between dreaming and waking maybe and there we were in a bet with Millie (where I am usually tulpaforcing) and she ummmm... went close to me and... there was... well... a lot of kissing and... you know  :D, but I can say we didn't do 'that thing' yet.
"But we are planing it ^^"
Yup.

Of course we are going to bring Lisa into lucid dream next time too.
"I'm looking forward to it. :) But will you try to avoid that naughty moments right? You know I'm young and not much into 'that stuff'."
Of course.

Now I can't wait for another lucid dream :)

• Brohoof 2