Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rule 63 yourself

Shankveld

Rule 63 is an internet adage which states that for every fictional character, there exists a counterpart of opposite gender.

So post a picture of the Rule 63 version of yourself :)

Posted Image

~

• Brohoof 10

I could pretty much just post any girl with brown hair and brown eyes and say it's the rule 63 version of me...

Unless I somehow found a girl that looked exactly like me, which would be creepy o_O

I could pretty much just post any girl with brown hair and brown eyes and say it's the rule 63 version of me...

Unless I somehow found a girl that looked exactly like me, which would be creepy o_O

Well look at the guy I found ;) ~

(edited)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ugh, really? You know Google records that kind of stuff, and my little brother uses my desktop as well...it's not always SFW...

safe search > strict

What do i type in xD

what are we suppose to search on Google Images that would give such a result? >.>

I searched 'white blond cute boy'

~

Edited by Shankveld

Ugh, really? You know Google records that kind of stuff, and my little brother uses my desktop as well...it's not always SFW...

If using google chrome then you can go incognito. ;)

Other wise clear history of Google and your browser history.

• Brohoof 1

I hate clearing my history, because I don't bookmark some of my stuff...and excuses excuses...besides, R63 only states fictional, and since our avatars "represent" our fictional persona, then shouldn't I actually post a male Vinyl Scratch?