Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Place a random fact of yourself!

Pandora

Deerie really loves strawberries

admin has to stop having a crush on someone she can’t be with cause it also makes her sad aside from happy

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Deerie said:

Deerie really loves strawberries

admin has to stop having a crush on someone she can’t be with cause it also makes her sad aside from happy

I'm so sorry I make you sad sometimes Deeire, it'll be okay I promise! 

Edit: you are the best! 

I'm a scots-girl

11 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Lucky Bolt loves having her wings nommed! (but she won't admit it!)

*noms lucky's wings* :sneer::nom:

7 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

I'm still a supporter of physical media and collect Blu Rays.

I prefer physical media and collect DVDs

• Brohoof 3

I created my own language that has a 2000+ character alphabet and comes complete with its own vocabulary and grammar rules. Initially, I created it for fun, but then refined it and started using it to record all my secrets. I also use it for creative purposes.

• Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I created my own language that has a 2000+ character alphabet and comes complete with its own vocabulary and grammar rules. Initially, I created it for fun, but then refined it and started using it to record all my secrets. I also use it for creative purposes.

wow that's amazing. :o

2000 characters is a lotttt. How do you remember all of them?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

wow that's amazing. :o

2000 characters is a lotttt. How do you remember all of them?

Each character is made up of certain components. All that is needed is to learn the components to identify the sound each character represents. So once the components are known, you don't really have to remember any of the alphabet. You can recognise each character at a glance based on the components.

Anyway. Another fact about me is that I once fell asleep beneath the foundations of a house. :P

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Each character is made up of certain components. All that is needed is to learn the components to identify the sound each character represents. So once the components are known, you don't really have to remember any of the alphabet. You can recognise each character at a glance based on the components.

Anyway. Another fact about me is that I once fell asleep beneath the foundations of a house. :P

Wow, that's a really smart way of constructing a language. I'm really impressed :Daydreaming:

Aren't the foundations of a house below the ground. So you were sleeping underground?

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Wow, that's a really smart way of constructing a language. I'm really impressed :Daydreaming:

Aren't the foundations of a house below the ground. So you were sleeping underground?

It was when I was an apprentice electrician on a building site. I was made to crawl beneath the house to run some armoured cable under there. The reason I had to do it was because the electrician I was working with was afraid of spiders. Didn't matter that I was also afraid of spiders. :yeahno:

So yep. Another random fact about me is that I'm scared of large spiders. Notably the house spiders we get over here in the UK. And that I used to be an apprentice electrician way back in my teenage years. So two facts for the price of one. :P

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 3

I have scars going through my eyebrows and a very noticable scar right under my chin, I fell as a baby from a table onto a porselain chicken and got stitches 👌 —- I put makeup on to hide my scars :3

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Deerie said:

@Sherbie umm idk where you got that info from but if you are 16 you will be 16 everywhere in the country, your age does not magically change. :lie:

my birthday is the 12th of april, and its 11pm on the 11th here, and we're an hour behind netherlands (and really most of europe and africa)