Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Viscra the Skitty

Viscra Maelstrom

because i can and will.

so now Viscra is a Skitty, which is, if my limited knowledge in pokemon is to be correct, a cute little kitty-like pokemon with a huge pouch for its tail it likes to chase around like that because it thinks it's a doggy. silly thing. here's a reference of one in full:

Posted Image

i am super-cute and likes to be carried around, petted, hugged and the like, and i crave attention. if you don't give me attention i will be a very sad Skitty. and you don't want Viscra to be a very sad Skitty. i belong to no one currently, but keep in mind i don't like being inside a pokeball and i don't like other people to catch me or try to hurt me. don't try to do either, because otherwise Viscra will be a very sad Skitty.

in short, i like being free and shown lots of love, and i don't like being the owner to someone else or getting hurt. feel free to cuddle me, but don't try to hurt me. i mean, i know you can do it because i am harmless and such, but please don't. i'm just a cute little Skitty that wants to be loved and such. :>

*rolls around in my thread*

(yes i realize this is for asking ponies and not pokemon but i don't care)

What is your opinion on HSOWA?

http://bulbapedia.bu....net/wiki/HSOWA

*mind scarred, lying down cowering in fear*

What are your plans as a skitty?

i dunno! i guess finding a pokemon-mate is the first thing i wanna do. do you know anyone who would want to be with a cute lil Skitty like me?

Can I hug you?

*nodnodnod*

pick me up! pick me up! <333

*mind scarred, lying down cowering in fear*

Oh don't be like that. Don't you like that 877.4 pound whale? ; )

But anyway, do you have any plans of aqcuiring a Moon Stone?

*picks you up and hugs you* YAY

^w^

<333

Ever been in Lavender Town?

i don't think so... what's it like?

Oh don't be like that. Don't you like that 877.4 pound whale? ; )

But anyway, do you have any plans of aqcuiring a Moon Stone?

sexual activity aside, you obviously haven't heard the terrifying amount of casualties by the little Skittys, in such situations... splitting apart from the inside? yeah. just as horrifying as it sounds like.

and i'd rather evolve at my own rate, and not try to amplify anything. much more natural in that way.

Dear Viskitty,

Can I eat you if I'm really nice to you?

- Fissy Rayquaza

umm... please be gentle? i'm just a lil Skitty. *squeak*

sexual activity aside, you obviously haven't heard the terrifying amount of casualties by the little Skittys, in such situations... splitting apart from the inside? yeah. just as horrifying as it sounds like.

That does sound horrible. What do you think it'd be like if the Skitty was the guy and the gigantic wailord was the girl? :/

That does sound horrible. What do you think it'd be like if the Skitty was the guy and the gigantic wailord was the girl? :/

the Skitty would fall into the Wailord's...?

*shudder* i don't wanna think about it.

and i'd rather evolve at my own rate, and not try to amplify anything. much more natural in that way.

Oh, come on. Pokemon die all the time from some grisely deathes, from disintigration via JUDGEMENT, burnt to death, drowned, slain by poachers, swallowed, eaten, or heck, even having your very soul burned as it's devoured, and you're afraid of being split in two? Weak.

But anyway, Skitty can't evolve on their own though, only with a Moon Stone. And if you didn't get one, you'd be stuck as a small adorable Skitty and not turn into a beautiful and majestic Delcatty.

• Brohoof 1

Lavender Town is the Pokemon Cementary.

Creepy place.

oh wait, i think Haunter told me about it sometime... cementary? i'll stay away from it, then.

Vaporeon Vapo-va-vaporeon?

Skitty Skit-Skit. Skitty Skit-Skit-Skit! SKIIIII!

Oh, come on. Pokemon die all the time from some grisely deathes, from disintigration via JUDGEMENT, burnt to death, drowned, slain by poachers, swallowed, eaten, or heck, even having your very soul burned as it's devoured, and you're afraid of being split in two? Weak.

But anyway, Skitty can't evolve on their own though, only with a Moon Stone. And if you didn't get one, you'd be stuck as a small adorable Skitty and not turn into a beautiful and majestic Delcatty.

*has now collapsed into a traumatic state of mind, unable to respond to the question*

(edited)

*revives with tender licking*

MMMMM, you tasty. But I said I would be nice, and I'm a pokeman of my word, so I won't hurt you. :3

(btw there's an urban legend concerning Lavender Town's BGM. I'm thinking of referencing it at some point in my works.)

Edited by Feather Spiral

*revives with tender licking*

MMMMM, you tasty. But I said I would be nice, and I'm a pokeman of my word, so I won't hurt you. :3

(btw there's an urban legend concerning Lavender Town's BGM. I'm thinking of referencing it at some point in my works.)

h-hey, that feels... nice. how were you able to...?

i like you. :3 *purrs and rubs against you*

Oh you, so easily truamatized~

But anyway, if you were one of the other feline Pokemon, which one would you want to be, Meowth-Persian, Shinx-Luxio-Luxray, Glameow-Purugly, or Purrlion-Liepard?

• 1 month later...