Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality Types

Mr. Shoe

Who knew that I'd get Luna? :3 Well, that was a kind of confusing test, but still, hurrah, I got my favorite princess as a personality result!

Interesting. It appears I got Sweetie Bell! I don't mind, I kinda like her more than the other CMC tbh and relate to her more than the others.

I am Big Macintosh eeeeeeyup, except I have a much bigger mouth on me than he does which makes me think I am a bit more of an Applejack in a lot of ways actually.

(edited)

You've not the only one to get one of a kind. I got Fluttershy and although I know I relate to her, I try to be more extroverted than her. So I'm a bit annoyed.

I'm refering to the OP here.

Edited by squareyes

iSTP, I'm most like Spike... Don't know how, don't care how, I'm a dragon now. Time to get my greed on, by stealing other dragon's possessions. > :)

Yeah, me too. I like dragons. Also, all your stuff are belong to me.

Although I am not sure how much I like this test. Seems too short and not everyone can be entirely subjective about themselves.

Although I am not sure how much I like this test. Seems too short and not everyone can be entirely subjective about themselves.

Did you use the first one I posted or this one http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp. The second one is a little bit more indepth. Give it a try and see if you get the same results.

It does, but it summed me up pretty well. Also, you stand no chance of stealing my stuff, I stole the Equestrian Royal Guard to, well, guard it.

(edited)

Twilight should almost certainly be an INTJ, not an INTP! I can't think of anyone who exhibits "J" anymore than Twilight!

Just read the Kersey Temperament profile for INTJ "Mastermind"- it screams Twilight!

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/mastermind.asp

Anyways, I'm between an INFP and an ENFP depending on the day, so Pinkie Pie and Princess Luna. 

Pinkie Pie is mah favorite. 

Also, as far as the test goes, it serves much more as a rough guideline. The best way to go about it is to take the test and then make your own decisions about how accurate your type is. Despite the small number of questions though, the test does fairly well. I did this for a class once back in High School and we made a game out of predicting other people's personality types, and we could guess it correctly around 80% of the time. It just takes a little intuition, or in the case of judging your own personality type, some self awareness. One thing that did interest me about the test though, was sometimes I would answer a fair number of questions differently on a whim depending on the day, but I would still end up with the same type overall almost every time. 

Edited by Danze
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I used the first one first, and then looked through more posts and found the second, and got Twilight. That one was much better.

Also, you stand no chance of stealing my stuff, I stole the Equestrian Royal Guard to, well, guard it.

Too late. And the Royal Guard are a joke.
Edited by Questioner

(edited)

I happen to be worst princess (and yes I am referring to Celestia, because she seems to lack personality to an extreme) according to the chart. I got INTJ both tests.

Edited by Gamer P0N3

(edited)

Actually, I'm best princess... I'm Luna! My letters were INFP.

Guess it's a fact then; whatever there is, there's always a pony of it. XD

Yay! I got Luna! :yay:

Luna seems about right for me. Her description in the picture the OP posted actually matches me very well. So yeah, I got one of my favorite characters! Cool!

Who knew that I'd get Luna? :3 Well, that was a kind of confusing test, but still, hurrah, I got my favorite princess as a personality result!

Yay I got Luna too!

INFP.

But yeah, now when I read the text on the Luna picture, I must say that it fits my personality quite well. The test was pretty good then I guess :P

oh btw I did the long test

This needs to be celebrated with some woona

tumblr_lv6wodvCII1r757rdo1_500.gif

100453%20-%20animated%20artist%253AEgoph

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Sweet celestia of equestria, I'm Celestia'esque.

The other times I've taken this test I've gotten the around the same percentages (maybe +/- 5-10%) and they are true. Tend to lean towards rational thought and intuition than going out on a limb or going off what my emotions tell me (not a good idea in my opinion).

I'm an INFP. I am very Fi and Ne driven.

If you're talking about the chart I think you are though Luna is not an INFP. She is most likely INTP. Applejack is also not ESTJ, she is ESFJ because she practically scream Fe at me.

(edited)

ISFJ

Introvert(78%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(12%) Judging(1%)

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Yeah, this seems about right, I suppose. Introvert and feeling should be higher, but other than that, I can agree with this.

Edited by SmartyPants

I'm an ISFJ.

Introvert(56%)  Sensing(25%)  Feeling(25%)  Judging(56%)

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." In extreme cases, this need is so strong that standard give-and-take relationships are deeply unsatisfying to them; however, most ISFJs find more than enough with which to occupy themselves within the framework of a normal life. (Since ISFJs, like all SJs, are very much bound by the prevailing social conventions, their form of "service" is likely to exclude any elements of moral or political controversy; they specialize in the local, the personal, and the practical.)

INTJ

Introvert(11%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Thinking(38%)  Judging(44%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

ISTP

Introverst (56%), Sensing (25%), Thinking (1%), Perceiving (22%)

... Well... I think that's a bit inaccurate. I DO usually think way more than 1%. ... Oh well.

On pony scale I seem to be... Spike??? Oh man...

(edited)

ISTJ

Introvert(89%)  Sensing(25%)  Thinking(75%)  Judging(1%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)

You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)

You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Yep, sounds about right. I always find personaility tests to be interesting, but I almost always get different results with every test I take. This result seems to be pretty accurate, though.

Edited by Zerrodo