Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality Types

Mr. Shoe

(edited)

Haven't done one of these tests for a while so tried it again.

Can't get a consistent result for the Humanmetrics test as I'm really borderline and keep getting different results for everything other than Introvert. The 16 Personalities test seems to give me a consistent result though, according to that I'm INFP-T.

778200352_PersonalityTest.png.11f38cc666755cb0734a96a69204a332.png

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

I don't subscribe to the Myer's-Brigg test at all, mainly because it's not very accurate (even for a test of its kind) and also because at one time it was actually used politically for means I nor I think anyone should support.

I took the Big Five instead https://bigfive-test.com/. Better IMO, but still a very flawed test with results that might be difficult for some of the not as bright of us to interpret.

These were my results.

They do sound a lot like me IRL, though I think there's a few areas of contention. I am an anxiously neurotic, very introverted, more "liberal" (by their flawed metric) than actual liberals, and I don't try to cause issues with people (unless of course, they really upset me, which unfortunately, the internet is unfortunately FILLED with the kinds of people that make me irritated :dry:). But I'm not very conscientious. I may set goals, but I never reach them. I always slack off instead. (evident by my development of ideas that never come to fruition). I was the one who got twenty or so zeroes every year in most classes because I never thought to turn in things, and even after I did I couldn't always find them until a month later.