Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Enneagram Personality type are YOU?

Commander Urdnot

What's your enneagram type?  

26 users have voted

1. 1. What's your enneagram type?

• 1w9
    • 1w2
    • 2w1
    • 2w3
    • 3w2
    • 3w4
    • 4w3
    • 4w5
    • 5w4
    • 5w6
    • 6w5
    • 6w7
    • 7w6
    • 7w8
    • 8w7
    • 8w9
    • 9w8
    • 9w1

Type4.png

I got Type 4 with wing 5: "The Bohemian"

The Sensitive, Introspective type:
Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental

This is pretty dead on. I am self-absorbed and I can be quite dramatic at times. I also have a lot of emotions that run through me and I feel emotions harder than most and it's very hard for me to hide them. 

It was also right that Type 4s tend to feel that they "lack" something in their self-image and identity. That's so me. I always feel that I'm not as socially adept as most people. I struggle with making friends because people find my way of talking weird and they tend to drift away and avoid me. But sometimes when I tell my boyfriend about it, he says that I seem fine socially. So maybe it's all in my head.

Type5.png

You are a Type 5 with a 6 wing: "The Scientist"

Your trifix is 5w6, 2w3, 9w1.

yea i hate science i was like a B or c+ in regular science classes in high school and im failing all my college ones    

but this is very accurate to a point and i enjoyed this learn a little more about myself

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 5 with a 6 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Six wing, which means that the cerebral nature of a Type Five combines with the troubleshooting thought style of a Type Six. This makes Type 5w6 the Enneagram type of the stereotypical scientist – the 5w6 is always creating new ideas and testing them.

I got a type two with a three wing, "The helper advocate." It says I'm helpful, cerebral, and can get along with people. Which fits, I suppose. I like to help people, and quite often help people I don't even know. Although, I'm also an introvert, so it works out rather oddly.

I got a type two with a three wing, "The helper advocate." It says I'm helpful, cerebral, and can get along with people. Which fits, I suppose. I like to help people, and quite often help people I don't even know. Although, I'm also an introvert, so it works out rather oddly.

I'm the same way! I'm an introvert, but even quizzes get that confused sometimes and say I'm an extrovert because I love helping people and making other people happy. 

• 2 months later...

The Enneagram is a personality profile that lists types 1-9.  It's based on Kabbalistic numerology, but is used psychologically as well. As for the types, 1 is the Perfectionist, Two is the Helper, Three is the Performer, Four is the Individualist, Five is the Observer, Six is the Skeptic, Seven is the Enthusiast, Eight is the Challenger, Nine is the Peacemaker. Since no one is purely one type or the other, there are what are called "wings", or extensions into another personality, which is either the one after yours, or the one before yours. In other words, if you are a 5, you could have a four wing or a six wing. If you are a nine, you could have an eight wing, or a one wing.

Please post your results after voting, so I can see who scored what, since I am curious! Take the first test shown, the Classical Enneagram Test, since I find that to be the most accurate. The second is,  inaccurate, if you ask me (so don't take the instinctual varient one!) : http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

If you come out as none of the above, just post that.

As for me:

You are most likely a type 4.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w3.

Type 4 - 13.3
Type 3 - 6
Type 5 - 2.3

Wing 4w3 - 16.3
Wing 4w5 - 14.5
Wing 3w4 - 12.7
Wing 3w2 - 9
Wing 5w4 - 9
Wing 5w6 - 2.7

• Brohoof 1

You are most likely a type 1.

Your wings seem to be balanced.

Type 1 - 10
Type 5 - 4.7
Type 2 - 3
Type 9 - 2.7

Wing 1w2 - 11.5
Wing 1w9 - 11.4
Wing 2w1 - 8
Wing 9w1 - 7.7
Wing 5w4 - 6.1
Wing 5w6 - 5.6
Wing 2w3 - 3.5
Wing 9w8 - 3.1

Hm. Cool. Sounds about right. ^^

(edited)

Interesting, never heard of this personality thingy before, thanks for posting it!

My results:

You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5 or 5w4 or 5w6.

Type 5 - 10
Type 4 - 9.7
Type 6 - 9.3
Type 9 - 8.7
Type 2 - 8.3
Type 7 - 7
Type 1 - 6.3

Wing 5w4 - 14.9
Wing 4w5 - 14.7
Wing 5w6 - 14.7
Wing 6w5 - 14.3
Wing 6w7 - 12.8
Wing 9w1 - 11.9
Wing 7w6 - 11.7
Wing 2w1 - 11.5
Wing 1w9 - 10.7
Wing 4w3 - 10.7
Wing 1w2 - 10.5
Wing 9w8 - 10.1
Wing 2w3 - 9.3
Wing 7w8 - 8.4

Why are my numbers so high for all of them? blink.png

Edited by Vexxy

You are most likely a type 8.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 8w7.

Type 8 - 13
Type 3 - 11.3
Type 7 - 10
Type 5 - 8
Type 9 - 6.3

Wing 8w7 - 18
Wing 7w8 - 16.5
Wing 8w9 - 16.2
Wing 7w6 - 13.2
Wing 3w4 - 13.2
Wing 9w8 - 12.8
Wing 3w2 - 12.3
Wing 5w6 - 11.2
Wing 5w4 - 9.9
Wing 9w1 - 7.5

tumblr_m9iy4eRfPf1qashoz.gif

You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Type 5 - 11
Type 1 - 7.7
Type 2 - 7.7
Type 6 - 7.7
Type 4 - 6.7
Type 9 - 6.3

Wing 5w6 - 14.9
Wing 5w4 - 14.4
Wing 6w5 - 13.2
Wing 4w5 - 12.2
Wing 1w2 - 11.6
Wing 2w1 - 11.6
Wing 1w9 - 10.9
Wing 9w1 - 10.2
Wing 6w7 - 9.9
Wing 2w3 - 9.6
Wing 4w3 - 8.6
Wing 9w8 - 7.2

You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w6.

Type 5 - 11.3
Type 7 - 11
Type 6 - 10.3
Type 9 - 10
Type 4 - 7
Type 3 - 6.7
Type 8 - 6.3

Wing 5w6 - 16.5
Wing 7w6 - 16.2
Wing 6w5 - 16
Wing 6w7 - 15.8
Wing 5w4 - 14.8
Wing 7w8 - 14.2
Wing 9w8 - 13.2
Wing 4w5 - 12.7
Wing 9w1 - 12.4
Wing 8w7 - 11.8
Wing 8w9 - 11.3
Wing 4w3 - 10.4
Wing 3w4 - 10.2
Wing 3w2 - 7.7

You are most likely a type 6.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 6w5.

Type 6 - 10.3
Type 9 - 10
Type 5 - 9.3
Type 1 - 8.3
Type 3 - 7.7
Type 2 - 7.3
Type 7 - 3

Wing 6w5 - 15
Wing 5w6 - 14.5
Wing 9w1 - 14.2
Wing 1w9 - 13.3
Wing 1w2 - 12
Wing 6w7 - 11.8
Wing 2w1 - 11.5
Wing 3w2 - 11.4
Wing 2w3 - 11.2
Wing 5w4 - 11
Wing 9w8 - 10.2
Wing 3w4 - 9.4
Wing 7w6 - 8.2
Wing 7w8 - 3.2

So... I'm a mix of 5 & 6 and 9 & 1? Wow... this quiz is kinda accurate.

You are most likely a type 6.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 6w7.

Type 6 - 12
Type 7 - 9
Type 3 - 8.3
Type 4 - 8.3
Type 8 - 7.3
Type 5 - 6.7

Wing 6w7 - 16.5
Wing 6w5 - 15.4
Wing 7w6 - 15
Wing 7w8 - 12.7
Wing 5w6 - 12.7
Wing 3w4 - 12.5
Wing 4w3 - 12.5
Wing 8w7 - 11.8
Wing 4w5 - 11.7
Wing 5w4 - 10.9
Wing 3w2 - 8.7
Wing 8w9 - 8.2

(edited)

Me:

I'm a 6w5.

So, I'm a Skeptic Observer. Thought as much.

Type 6 - 9.3

Type 9 - 8.7

Type 5 - 7.7

Type 7 - 4.7

Wing 6w5 - 13.2

Wing 5w6 - 12.4

Wing 6w7 - 11.7

Wing 7w6 - 9.4

Wing 9w1 - 9.2

Wing 9w8 - 8.9

Wing 5w4 - 8.9

Wing 7w8 - 4.9

Edited by stainesbrony

• 11 months later...

Oh yea, that thing... I'll do it again and post my results. It was a bit confusing the first time.

Edit:
So the result for the first test:

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 2 with a 1 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a One wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the idealistic nature of the One to make a very humanitarian personality.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

And the second test, I found it to be insulting... they somehow found out that I was sick and they told me to work on this. Dafuq. o_O

Your main type is Type 9
Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
Your level of health is below average, i.e. unhealthy

Based on your health score you would benefit from working on your...
physical health/fitness
psychological health

You know, if it was as easy as "working" on my health, I'd do it.

Edited by GhostPony750

I am "The Charmer" and ".I am principled, moralistic, a perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, and skeptical.

I can see that.

Your trifix is 3w2, 6w7, 1w9.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 6 with a 7 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Seven wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the outgoing nature of the Seven to create a very engaging personality.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 9 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type 4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine to create a very idealistic personality.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

Edited by Dattebayo

Type2.png

You are a Type 2 with a 1 wing: "The Helper Idealist"

Your trifix is 2w1, 6w5, 1w9.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 2 with a 1 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a One wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the idealistic nature of the One to make a very humanitarian personality.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 9 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type 4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine to create a very idealistic personality.

As someone who is interested in personality theories, I've known about the Enneagram since I was in high school. I'm a Type 4 (The Individualist or Romantic), specifically a 4w5 wing. The things written on this page are pretty accurate in describing my personality, especially the parts about seeing myself as creative and intuitive, being focused on "what's missing in my life" and the parts about avoiding inauthentic, meaningless things.

NOTE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THIS THREAD: The Enneagram is a complex thing. It takes alot of reading and alot of practice to fully grasp. It isn't the sort of thing where you can simply read about all 9 types in a single day and think: "Eureka! It all makes sense now". There's more to it than that. That's the risk that comes with making an Enneagram thread.

here is a screenshot.

post-23668-0-43546700-1397603057_thumb.png

it seems really focused on the basic principals of living. I think it is a bunch of hooey, but whatever floats your boat. at least the results weren't completely wrong.

Edited by Thoughtful Presence

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas with new and fresh concepts.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing: Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the Enneagram.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

Sounds about right. I guess one of my favorite Alice Cooper lyrics could describe me, "So I defy, maybe all rules, maybe no rules."

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Here's the website. http://www.enneagramquiz.com/results.php

Here are my results below. Also per Meyers-Briggs, I am INTJ.

I would be curious to see what your results are.

You are a Type 6 with a 5 Wing: "The Defender"

Your trifix is 6w5, 3w2, 1w2.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 1 with a 2 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the noblest type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Type Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type Four. You are a Type One with a Two wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the helpful nature of a Type Two. This makes you naturally inclined to advocate on behalf of other people, and the welfare of others is probably an important part of your worldview.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

Edited by DukeofCanterlot
  • Brohoof 2

You are a Type 3 with a 2 wing: ''The Charmer''

Your trifix is 3w2, 9w8, 7w8

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 9 with a 8 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with an Eight wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Nine merge with the aggressive traits of the Eight. Inner peace is your goal, but if something is challenging that peace, your Eight wing means that you’ll stand up and deal with the situation assertively and decisively.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 7 with a 8 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the aggressive nature of the Type Eight, making 7w8 one of the most assertive types in the Enneagram.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

All of this is me. :P

• Brohoof 1