Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Enneagram Personality type are YOU?

Commander Urdnot

What's your enneagram type?  

26 users have voted

1. 1. What's your enneagram type?

• 1w9
    • 1w2
    • 2w1
    • 2w3
    • 3w2
    • 3w4
    • 4w3
    • 4w5
    • 5w4
    • 5w6
    • 6w5
    • 6w7
    • 7w6
    • 7w8
    • 8w7
    • 8w9
    • 9w8
    • 9w1

Lately, I've been reading a lot about the Enneagram of Personality, and I'm curious to see what Enneagram Personality types you guys are.

So what is the Enneagram of Personality, you ask? In essence, it's a theory of personality. (No duh, Urdnot. It has the word personality in it, we figured as much. Type more words, and tell us more. Stop looking at that potted plant in the corner of the room.)

Ok, ok, fine. Here is a "Brief" summary about it.

(If you don't care about this, scroll to the bottom of the page to get the link to the tests)

There are 9 types of personalities. Each of them occupies a spot on the Enneagram. They each have their own distinct traits, desires, fears, talents, fixations, and vices.

Interestingly enough, each personality also has a "Wing" that supplements it. You can't just have any wing with any personality type, however. Each personality type can be supplemented by one of 2 possible wings. From what I've read, it's somewhat unclear how much a wing will affect the personality. You just read your dominant personality type, and your wing's personality type, and decide for yourself how they could/would/should supplement each other.

Type One is principled, purposeful, self-controlled, and perfectionistic.

Type Two is generous, demonstrative, people-pleasing, and possessive.

Type Three is adaptable, excelling, driven, and image-conscious.

Type Four is expressive, dramatic, self-absorbed, and temperamental.

Type Five is perceptive, innovative, secretive, and isolated.

Type Six is engaging, responsible, anxious, and suspicious.

Type Seven is spontaneous, versatile, acquisitive, and scattered.

Type Eight is self-confident, decisive, willful, and confrontational.

Type Nine is receptive, reassuring, complacent, and resigned.

Each personality type also has dominant thought processes and emotions. Your personality type is dominated by whatever center it is categorized into.

Thought Processes:

E-Centers.gif

Emotions:

E-Triads_Em.gif

There's a lot more to it than this, but this post is pretty verbose, so I'm just going to leave you with some links if you want to learn more about it.

Anyways... What Enneagram Personality type are you? Mine is 4w5. (4-dominant, 5-supported, or "Winged.") So I'm mainly 4, however I also have some traits of a 5.

WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT YOUR'S IS?! CLICK ON ONE (or more) OF THESE LINKS: 

http://www.enneagramquiz.com/quiz.htmlhttp://similarminds.com/test.html

WANT TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE?! CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/descript.asp#.UQ8fgKVEF8F

WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ENNEAGRAM OF PERSONALITY?! CLICK THIS LINK: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

WANT TO LEARN EVEN MORE ABOUT STUFF?!?!?!?! CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://google.com

And... That's about it.

• Brohoof 10

Well I got five winged six which is "The investigator". I thought the quiz was a bit confusing though. There were a few things I thought were kind of weird.

Edited by Neighvana666

I got a type two with a three wing. "The Helper Advocate" Caring, Generous, and Altruistic. 

I've taken this before and I think I got the same thing as last time... 

• Brohoof 1

Fairly accurate I guess. :ph34r: Got a type 6 with a 5 wing: "The Defender"

;Reliable, committed and security-oriented ect ect.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

I don't really get the whole layout of the types, meh.

Edited by Fresh Meat

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 2 with a 1 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a One wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the idealistic nature of the One to make a very humanitarian personality.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

Well...that's pretty neat and accurate,if I do say so myself.

img-1145372-1-Type7.png

You are a Type 7 with a 6 wing: "The Entertainer"

Your trifix is 7w6, 9w1, 2w1.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping I would get something like this, it totally describes me :3

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 7 with a 6 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the cooperative nature of the Type Six, making the 7w6 a very outgoing type.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 2 with a 1 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a One wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the idealistic nature of the One to make a very humanitarian personality.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

Yeah, pretty much

Edited by Brook

I'm the Loyal Skeptic. I wouldn't really have thought of myself as skeptic, but then again I'm not the most trusting either. But sometimes I want to kick myself because I don't have the courage to try and re-befriend somebody who dumped me calling me an idiot.

Urgh, no offense meant to you, Urdie, but I have a distaste for tests... the truly valuable part about the enneagram for me is that it gives you an extremely critical look at yourself that can only be obtained by individually reading descriptions and figuring things out for yourself, not casual testing.

I personally determined my own type (6w7 3w2 1w9 sp/so, if anypony is wondering) via mostly this link. Basically, if you don't know your first, most important type, don't bother with tritypes and wings and all that stuff. Just look into yourself and find that most central issue. I am strongly influenced by both my 7 wing and my 3w2 secondary type, but at heart I am just a type 6. 

What is being a type 6 like? It's a feeling of constant uncertainty running through your veins at the heart of it all. Finding security for 6s is more than just fitting into the rules or whatever. And the thing is, type 6 is at the very center of the "thinking" triad; types that tend to "solve" their problems cerebrally. Type 6s think that if they can find something to make them feel more secure, why, that problem would just vanish! But it doesn't. You just keep doubting those things you are trying to find security in, because you aren't sure if those really are the right things, you know? The more one tries to run away from fear, the more it controls them.

If I may be a bit of a braggart, I do believe I am on the path of learning to live with fear, learning to let it go, let it lose its power, and let me control it to an extent rather than let it control me. I have a sort of sense of inner peace now, and I think it was at least in part from realizing that all the above things about me were true. 

• Brohoof 4

This test is fairly accurate I guess. I mean, I tried it and I got The Loyal Skeptic with Responsible, Cautious, Skeptical

This actually describes me because in real life, I am like this. I do all of these things the most among all of my other traits, but then again, I usually change myself from time to time and I hate that fact. Wish I could change it somehow and become have less of a lot of personalities all at once.

Yes, I am weird that way.

Type5.png

You are a Type 5 with a 6 wing: "The Scientist"

Your trifix is 5w6, 4w5, 8w7.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world
(either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type
for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number
from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly
they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 5 with a 6 wing:
Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five
is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly
trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and
knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place.
It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate
on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth
state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When
they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type
Seven. You are a Type Five with a Six wing, which means that the
cerebral nature of a Type Five combines with the troubleshooting thought
style of a Type Six. This makes Type 5w6 the Enneagram type of the
stereotypical scientist – the 5w6 is always creating new ideas and
testing them.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 4 with a 5 wing:

Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat
to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most
artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique
identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves
whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the
Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled
like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an
unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means
that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral
nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the
Enneagram.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 8 with a 7 wing:
Eights are assertive, dominant individuals who naturally take control of
situations. Eights are aggressive in satisfying their needs, and
indeed, Type Eight is the most aggressive personality type in the
Enneagram. When in a state of growth, Eights become like Type Twos -
caring and protective of other people. When Eights are stressed, they
become withdrawn and secretive like Type Fives. You're an Eight with a
Seven wing, which means that the outgoing nature of Seven combines with
the assertive nature of Type Eight to create one of the most dynamic
types in the Enneagram. Type 8w7s are a force to be reckoned with.

Some words that describe you: decisive, authoritative, natural leader, assertive, creative, unique, authentic, emotional, intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

That's fairly accurate, I guess.

un7bz9.jpg

Can't say I expected this.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 3 with a 2 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Two wing, which means that your driven nature combines with a desire to help people. You often come off as charming and outgoing as a result.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 7 with a 8 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the aggressive nature of the Type Eight, making 7w8 one of the most assertive types in the Enneagram.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 8 with a 7 wing: Eights are assertive, dominant individuals who naturally take control of situations. Eights are aggressive in satisfying their needs, and indeed, Type Eight is the most aggressive personality type in the Enneagram. When in a state of growth, Eights become like Type Twos - caring and protective of other people. When Eights are stressed, they become withdrawn and secretive like Type Fives. You're an Eight with a Seven wing, which means that the outgoing nature of Seven combines with the assertive nature of Type Eight to create one of the most dynamic types in the Enneagram. Type 8w7s are a force to be reckoned with.

Some words that describe you: decisive, authoritative, natural leader, assertive, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

Cool!

Hm. I got Type 8 with a 9 wing. I kinda wasn't expecting that. I think I am more of a Type 6 with a 7 wing, but perhaps I am mistaken.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 8 with a 9 wing: Eights are assertive, dominant individuals who naturally take control of situations. Eights are aggressive in satisfying their needs, and indeed, Type Eight is the most aggressive personality type in the Enneagram. When in a state of growth, Eights become like Type Twos - caring and protective of other people. When Eights are stressed, they become withdrawn and secretive like Type Fives. You're an Eight with a Nine wing, which means that the calm nature of Type Nine combines with the assertive nature of Type Eight to create an individual who uses their power justly and often doesn't make the first attack... but if someone else does, they'll finish it.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 6 with a 7 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Seven wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the outgoing nature of the Seven to create a very engaging personality.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 3 with a 4 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Four wing, which means that your energetic nature is tempered by a Four tendency to withdraw, which gives you a sense of calm that others often lack.

(edited)

Urgh, no offense meant to you, Urdie, but I have a distaste for tests... the truly valuable part about the enneagram for me is that it gives you an extremely critical look at yourself that can only be obtained by individually reading descriptions and figuring things out for yourself, not casual testing.

I personally determined my own type (6w7 3w2 1w9 sp/so, if anypony is wondering) via mostly this link. Basically, if you don't know your first, most important type, don't bother with tritypes and wings and all that stuff. Just look into yourself and find that most central issue. I am strongly influenced by both my 7 wing and my 3w2 secondary type, but at heart I am just a type 6. 

What is being a type 6 like? It's a feeling of constant uncertainty running through your veins at the heart of it all. Finding security for 6s is more than just fitting into the rules or whatever. And the thing is, type 6 is at the very center of the "thinking" triad; types that tend to "solve" their problems cerebrally. Type 6s think that if they can find something to make them feel more secure, why, that problem would just vanish! But it doesn't. You just keep doubting those things you are trying to find security in, because you aren't sure if those really are the right things, you know? The more one tries to run away from fear, the more it controls them.

If I may be a bit of a braggart, I do believe I am on the path of learning to live with fear, learning to let it go, let it lose its power, and let me control it to an extent rather than let it control me. I have a sort of sense of inner peace now, and I think it was at least in part from realizing that all the above things about me were true. 

I agree, I think tests are very redundant. But keep in mind, I made this thread with the intention of just having fun. It's more of a "Oh, look, I got Type 4! That's kind of like me, that's cool!" thing rather than a path on finding yourself. I left the link to the site to read more in case they were curious or actually were interested in finding themselves.

As a Type 4, I've always been very introspective when it comes to my own personality. Since I'm a Type 4w5, I believe that my 5 Wing also makes me curious about my own personality, which makes me EVEN MORE introspective. The MBTI and the Ennegram are more than just subjects to me, they're tools that can help me figure out who I am as a person. That's why I'm interested in them.

I've read a little bit about the Enneagram, and I've also read a lot about the MBTI. I think that if you truly want to analyze yourself, you should read the type descriptions for both the Enneagram and the MBTI, pick out the ones right for you, and mash them together. I find that the two of them supplement each other very nicely, giving you a much more in-depth look into your personality.

Edited by UrdiePie
  • Brohoof 1

These quizzes never get me right, except for defining me as "unhealthy" which I kind of agree with. But who are they to judge? xD

The one enneagram test that ever accurately described me was "Individualist, Level 5."

"Level 5: To stay in touch with feelings, they interiorize everything,
taking everything personally, but become self-absorbed and introverted, moody
and hypersensitive, shy and self-conscious, unable to be spontaneous or to
"get out of themselves." Stay withdrawn to protect their self-image and to buy
time to sort out feelings."

Well, I got a type 6w5... the first word used to describe that type is "reliable," which I am not always (I don't think I've ever arrived on time for anything). I'm the one who shows up and sticks around when there's a crisis, so I guess I'm slightly reliable? The bit about anxiety is pretty accurate, haha.

The 4w5 (emotional/creative/cerebral) and 9w8 (receptive/easygoing/assertive when necessary) as secondary and tertiary results are more applicable to me, I think. If I had to choose a type solely by reading them all and picking the most accurate one I'd have probably gone with one of these rather than 6w5.

Whatevs, this test is really interesting. It's certainly a change of pace from the INFP results I've been getting all my life. :3

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Type5.png

You are a Type 5 with a 4 wing: "The Iconoclast"

Your trifix is 5w4, 1w2, 4w5.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 5 with a 4 wing:
Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five
is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly
trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and
knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place.
It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate
on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth
state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When
they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type
Seven. You are a Type Five with a Four wing, which means that the
cerebral nature of Type Five combines with the creative nature of a Type
Four. For this reason, you are likely to challenge established ideas
with new and fresh concepts.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 1 with a 2 wing:

Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong,
and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path.
This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that
the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high
standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the
noblest type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth,
they become excited and joyous like a Type Seven. When a Type One is
stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type
Four. You are a Type One with a Two wing, which means that the righteous
traits of a Type One combine with the helpful nature of a Type Two.
This makes you naturally inclined to advocate on behalf of other people,
and the welfare of others is probably an important part of your
worldview.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 4 with a 5 wing:
Type Four individuals are intensely emotionally aware, and often retreat
to their rich inner world of concepts and ideas. They are the most
artistic type in the Enneagram and driven to create their own, unique
identity. Type Fours value authenticity highly and express themselves
whenever they can. They are one of the most individualistic types in the
Enneagram. Type Fours, when in a state of growth, become principled
like Type Ones. When stressed, Type Fours can become clingy like an
unhealthy Type Two. You are a Type Four with a Five wing, which means
that the individualist nature of a Four combines with the cerebral
nature of a Five to make you one of the most creative types in the
Enneagram.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic,
perfectionist, self-critical, creative, unique, authentic, emotional,
intelligent, cerebral, questioning.

Quite an interesting and fun little test.  Apparently I am a Type 1 (Reformer) with a Wing 9 (The Idealist).

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 1 with a 9 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type 4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine to create a very idealistic personality.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 5 with a 6 wing: Type Five individuals are cerebral, intelligent, and complex. Type Five is often called the Investigator type, because they are constantly trying to learn more about the world. To a Five, knowledge is power, and knowing more about the world around them makes the world a safer place. It’s common for a Five to withdraw into their own thoughts and ruminate on intricate ideas and concepts. Type Fives, when they are in a growth state, become self-confident and authoritative like a Type Eight. When they are stressed, Type Fives become scattered like an unhealthy Type Seven. You are a Type Five with a Six wing, which means that the cerebral nature of a Type Five combines with the troubleshooting thought style of a Type Six. This makes Type 5w6 the Enneagram type of the stereotypical scientist – the 5w6 is always creating new ideas and testing them.

Though this is something I already knew about myself, it is expressed far more articulately than I could manage. 

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 2 with a 1 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a One wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the idealistic nature of the One to make a very humanitarian personality.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 9 with a 1 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with a One wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Type Nine merge with the idealistic nature of the Type One. You have an idealized view of the world, and your drive toward harmony is one way to fulfill that dream.

i thought it was one of the best personalty tests i have taking yet. i enjoy taking these kind of test and i have yet to have one get so close to who i really am as this one did.

anyway fun test thx for showing me B)

I honestly can say that My three types depend on situation.

I was more or less expecting something like this.

I think the second test got me pinned down better as a person.

But nonetheless here are my results.

1st Test

img-1146746-1-Type7.png

You are a Type 7 with an 8 wing: "The Realist"

Your trifix is 7w8, 9w8, 2w3.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality. 

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 7 with an 8 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the aggressive nature of the Type Eight, making 7w8 one of the most assertive types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 9 with a 8 wing: Nines are receptive, easygoing, and loveable. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, they have a special ability to get along with others. For this reason, they’re often skilled mediators, resolving conflicts both within themselves and among others. Nines value peace, especially inner peace, very highly. When in a state of growth, Nines become energetic and driven like Type Threes. When stressed, Nines become anxious like an unhealthy Type Six. You are a Type Nine with an Eight wing, which means that the harmonious traits of the Nine merge with the aggressive traits of the Eight. Inner peace is your goal, but if something is challenging that peace, your Eight wing means that you’ll stand up and deal with the situation assertively and decisively.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 2 with a 3 wing: Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a Three wing, which means that the helpful nature of the Two combines with the ambitious nature of the Three, making you a very driven individual.

Some words that describe you: relaxed, peaceful, harmonious, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

2nd Test

post-10550-0-86593800-1360015813.png

Your main type is Type 4 
Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
Your level of health is above average

post-10550-0-11187500-1360015617.png

Edited by yourmomsponies

Tests are always kinda strange for me, its odd trying to answer questions about myself, but anyways my results are

Type 2 with a 1 wing: The "Helper Idealist"

My trifix is 2w1, 1w9, 6w5.

And for those who want to read all this other stuff.

You are a Type 2 with a 1 wing: "The Helper Idealist"

Your trifix is 2w1, 1w9, 6w5.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 2 with a 1 wing:
Type Two individuals are generous and kind. Twos love others and want to
be loved, and becoming close to others is a theme in the life of the
Two. This is why Two is often referred to as the Helper type – because
they keep coming, time and time again, to the aid of others. Out of all
the types in the Enneagram, Twos are the most likely to help someone
when they’re feeling down or when they’re being attacked. When a Type
Two is stressed, they can become aggressive like an unhealthy Type
Eight. When they’re healthy, a Type Two becomes emotionally aware like a
healthy Type Four. You are a Type Two with a One wing, which means that
the helpful nature of the Two combines with the idealistic nature of
the One to make a very humanitarian personality.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 1 with a 9 wing:

Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong,
and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path.
This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that
the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high
standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the most
noble type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth,
they become excited and joyous like a Seven. When a Type One is
stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type
4. You are a Type One with a Nine wing, which means that the righteous
traits of a Type One combine with the peaceful nature of the Type Nine
to create a very idealistic personality.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 6 with a 5 wing:
Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented.
They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential
problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to
resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious,
depending on where they get their security from – if the security is
from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can
be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state,
they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can
become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a
Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines
with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel
at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, generous, helpful, selfless, loving, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

I guess they're pretty accurate of a description for me. But like I said taking a test where I have to identify myself and all is always been kinda weird for me, its hard to think about I guess. Plus tests aren't always the most accurate, this ones pretty accurate though.

Ps. Yay Unicorn now :D

Edited by Zygen

I suppose this is fairly accurate, although there are many other very important facets of my personality which it does not mention at all.

Type6.png

You are a Type 6 with a 5 wing: "The Defender"

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 6 with a 5 wing: Type Six individuals are reliable, committed, and security-oriented. They are natural troubleshooters, and are always aware of potential problems. This makes the Type Six anxious, but the anxiety fuels them to resolve their problems. They can range from loyal to rebellious, depending on where they get their security from – if the security is from within, they can be very defiant… if it comes from others, they can be very cooperative and devoted. When a Type Six is in a growth state, they become calm like a Type Nine. When they are stressed, they can become arrogant like an unhealthy Type Three. You are a Type Six with a Five wing, which means that the committed nature of the Six combines with the cerebral nature of the Type Five. As a result, you often excel at concrete thinking and troubleshooting.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 1 with a 2 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the noblest type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Type Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type Four. You are a Type One with a Two wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the helpful nature of a Type Two. This makes you naturally inclined to advocate on behalf of other people, and the welfare of others is probably an important part of your worldview.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 3 with a 4 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Four wing, which means that your energetic nature is tempered by a Four tendency to withdraw, which gives you a sense of calm that others often lack.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, loyal, reliable, anxious, skeptical.

Edited by MelancholicMemory