Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Villain filter for profiles!

DivineMist1000

A Hero is only as strong as the Villain they oppose!

MLP has had some terrific villains, from Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, and all the others. I think it'd be a good idea so that everyone can remember the best of the worst that define our heroes' journey!

• Brohoof 5

Without a worthy adversary to challenge their beliefs, the heroes wouldn't be able to prove the value of their cause! I would love to have something like this, thank you for making such a great recommendation! :kirin:

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

That's a great idea! I also think there should be a Best Equestria Girl filter, for your favorite EQG-exclusive character.

I agree! I would like to add Sci-Twi to my profile to go along with my favorite little ponies. 

I would also like to be able to add Lord Tirek to my profile as well. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

What about best background ponies? :muffins: I know there's already one for secondary/recurring characters, but I don't think that's the same. :adorkable: The former would be the characters who normally don't have speaking roles (like Derpy), the latter the ones with more significant appearances (like Discord).

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to list both Coco and Strawberry Scoop. :twismile:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

What about best background ponies? :muffins: I know there's already one for secondary/recurring characters, but I don't think that's the same. :adorkable: The former would be the characters who normally don't have speaking roles (like Derpy), the latter the ones with more significant appearances (like Discord).

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to list both Coco and Strawberry Scoop. :twismile:

I use the "best secondary/recurring character" slot as a best background pony slot - I have Lyra listed as both that and Best Pony overall.

• Brohoof 2