Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What graphic editor do you use?

RBDash

What graphic editing programs do you use? (if you ever edit graphics)

If I need a simple rectangular crop or resize I open the image in Preview (default image and PDF viewing app in OS X). If I need something better than Preview I use Pixelmator (mostly for its healing tool, which CS4 doesn't have), and if I need the most power possible (such as if it requires layer styles) I use Photoshop. And finally, if I need to animate a gif I use GIMP and an SVG Inkscape.

Oh, my editor and I get pretty graphic sometimes...

Ahem...

GIMP, or paint if it's something really small and simple.

PhotoShop Elements 9.

Because:

1. I'm not rich, and I don't pirate.

2. Free programs like GIMP have never worked for me (not meaning technically, I just didn't like them).

PSE9 does its job quite well for me.

(edited)

I use:

MS Paint

Paint.NET

GIMP

Photoshop

Adobe Flash

And something not many have heard of: MyPaint - It's actually quite cool. It tells you how long time you have been painting for.

There's probably some more programs installed on my computer somewhere.

I have Incscape too but I don't understand how to use it, haha.

Edited by Jokuc

MS Paint or Sony Vegas Pro 11 (Of course I know it's a video editor, but screw you. I make my programs multitask.)

I must admit I got very good results with Paint.net. I use it for texturing BattleGrounds II (Tis my unpaid slave job).

Example:

(V note RD easter egg)

Posted Image

That was all made in Paint.net. All textures were custom made (except the boots. That was made by Peacekeeper, an ex-dev, who now works at Tripwire Studios.

Usually use GIMP, barely MPaint, for very simple stuff, cause I'm not really good when it comes to that stuff.

Also, does anypony know a good graphic editing software app for iOS, specifically the iPad? I'd really like to have it for future uses, considering the amount of time I use my iPad compared to the little I use my computer.