Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salutations,

I have not used MLP Forums in a while, but I'm writing this post in hopes that someone might be interested in auditioning for another upcoming project I'm working on.

Just over a year ago, I began my work on my first the comic dub, 'Heart of the Draconequus', to get back into voice acting and start something new, ever since my first audio project flopped. Now that I've completed 'Heart of the Draconequus', I want to continue to create more content like this and just tell stories to anyone who cares to hear a tale or two.

Which brings me to the main reason for this topic. I'm working on an upcoming reading of the fanfic, 'Mothers', written by KnightMysterio on FiMFiction. This is one of the first stories I've read when I first joined FiMFiction, and I had always wanted to do a reading of the story ever since I first discovered the story. Of course, just like with my last project, I need voice actors for the characters in this reading.

I have gotten a decent amount of auditions for the reading, but truth be told, I could use a bit more auditions, especially for characters that haven't been getting enough auditions. Characters such as Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Mayor Mare, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle could use more auditions, but any character that is listed in the casting call is open to all. Down below, you will find the casting call video explaining how to audition and when the deadline for auditions is. Although I've stated that the deadline was on August 31st originally, I've moved the deadline to September 20th as I haven't been getting enough auditions. So, if anyone is interested in auditioning, I'll be more than grateful for your help. If you also know anyone who might be interested in taking part of the reading - a family or friend, tell them about this project and get them to audition. I'll take all the help I can get!

Thank you for your time to read this topic. If you have any questions regarding the auditions, feel free to let me know.

Link to casting call video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR10xf1hG6c

Link to casting call page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u4IaT6mzwV0Yegrm4mCfmUEI32i6k6s4XZPEZQgTdYw/edit

Hiya! Sadly, I have to say I probably wouldn't be able to contribute to this fic, as my voice is... rather male and all the roles available are female. Feel free to let me know if you could use someone like that later on, though.

3 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hiya! Sadly, I have to say I probably wouldn't be able to contribute to this fic, as my voice is... rather male and all the roles available are female. Feel free to let me know if you could use someone like that later on, though.

Well, there is one male role listed in the audition, which is Rainbow Blade, who's Rainbow Dash's dad in this fic. You're more than welcomed to try out and audition for him if you'd like.

Also, if you know anyone who might be interested in auditioning, feel free to let them know about this project. The more people that audition, the better!

• 9 months later...
(edited)

I would of course, like to apply but mentioned above, "all roles available are female." and I prefer my voice not to be heard on the internet .

Edit: just realized that this was an abandon post.

Edited by The Plagued Pony