Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

That’s awesome! :eager:

I’m doing good at the moment, I got to participate in a book club meeting. :) It’s been a long time since I could do something like that.

1. Purple 2. Unicorn 3. Participating in a book club.

I have a feeling ExplosionMare is emulating Twilight Sparkle. :twi:

---

I'm also feeling kinda disappointed because I heard that "The Iron Giant" was this AMAZING cult classic but I just watched it and it seemed

like a pretty normal 90's kids movie but with the occasional swear word here and there. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Tired. Was a good day at work despite short staffed as always, but it really took a cost on me post-work to do my own stuff. It’s why I stand by working 4 days a week (with a wee bit of extra time sometimes)

Slightly stressed since I have a lot of tests and quizzes due before the weekend. Most of those tests and quizzes are not hard, it's trying to find time to sit down and take all these things with their little timers that is stressful.

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Slightly stressed since I have a lot of tests and quizzes due before the weekend. Most of those tests and quizzes are not hard, it's trying to find time to sit down and take all these things with their little timers that is stressful.

Aw... well I hope things get better for you but I feel you there since I had a similar feeling when tests came up, though my problem was because most of the time I didn't know anything on my math tests. Math was never a strong suit of mine so while I did well in most other subjects, I usually struggles in math and most of teachers figured I was just not paying attention. I was but I couldn't understand much of it, though just take a deep breath and do the best that you can on your tests. I believe in you! :eager:

Also the timers... I have timed tests. It's like a deadline for an essay that's due in twenty-four hours but try not to think about it since that was my method to get through them. :sealed:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Scarlet02 said:

Aw... well I hope things get better for you but I feel you there since I had a similar feeling when tests came up, though my problem was because most of the time I didn't know anything on my math tests. Math was never a strong suit of mine so while I did well in most other subjects, I usually struggles in math and most of teachers figured I was just not paying attention. I was but I couldn't understand much of it, though just take a deep breath and do the best that you can on your tests. I believe in you! :eager:

Also the timers... I have timed tests. It's like a deadline for an essay that's due in twenty-four hours but try not to think about it since that was my method to get through them. :sealed:

Thanks :kindness: it’ll all be fine, it’s getting the motivation to do everything that is the most challenging part.

I’m so tired but I can’t go back to sleep or I’ll be late to class :scoots:

8 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Thanks :kindness: it’ll all be fine, it’s getting the motivation to do everything that is the most challenging part.

I’m so tired but I can’t go back to sleep or I’ll be late to class :scoots:

If I could, I'd give you some of my coffee to help wake you up a little. :adorkable:

12 hours ago, PoisonClaw said:

Numb. Every day feels the same as the last, and I can barely process just getting through the day sometimes.

I feel you there since I definitely had that feeling when I used to work at Hardees but it was only for a week. Everyday just felt pointless but I tried to do some of my hobbies despite how tired I was after work to keep myself from having that numb feeling. :sealed:

As far as how I'm feeling though... meh. I'm alright, just I'm not sure what to do right now. :P