Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

6 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

It is 11:20PM here and I'm finally home here in SoCal, just feasted on some Wendy's(after not eating for 10 hours) and feeling better.

That whole travel ordeal was basically around 12 hours. After this terrible mini vacation, I need an actual good vacation. This time somewhere with family and somewhere different.

Thank you everypony for their well wishes and support. You guys are really wonderful and helped calm my nerves.

Great to hear you are back home friend get some well deserved rest!

• Brohoof 1

I'm kinda feeling like a stick in the mud today,  we change our opening hours at the place I work too freaking 10 at night.  So it means a super super long dragged-out day of work.....:Cozy:

7 minutes ago, Tao said:

I'm kinda feeling like a stick in the mud today,  we change our opening hours at the place I work too freaking 10 at night.  So it means a super super long dragged-out day of work.....:Cozy:

i feel ya

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

It is 11:20PM here and I'm finally home here in SoCal, just feasted on some Wendy's(after not eating for 10 hours) and feeling better.

That whole travel ordeal was basically around 12 hours. After this terrible mini vacation, I need an actual good vacation. This time somewhere with family and somewhere different.

Thank you everypony for their well wishes and support. You guys are really wonderful and helped calm my nerves.

Glad you're back home:kindness:  Wendy's always seems to work filling you up as travel food:sunbutt:  

Already tired even though I return back to work today. I have a lot to do on top of 3 meetings today. Oh and my second class of the semester also starts today with 2 assignments due by Friday. Today is going to be a doozy.

29 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Already tired even though I return back to work today. I have a lot to do on top of 3 meetings today. Oh and my second class of the semester also starts today with 2 assignments due by Friday. Today is going to be a doozy.

Pull trough my friend i know you can do it and if something sucks badly you can always complain to me

• Brohoof 2

Pissed off and not in a good mood. :Cozy: My damn cat has kept up since 6 am this bloody morning and ruined my morning plans. :lostit:

Feeling anxious yet excited! My job FINALLY hired me as their senior manager! I was going to go with assistant position but they needed a senior and got me on it! It was a huge jump but I’m so happy :yay:. My training will start Monday and go from there. My fifth year on this job has finally paid off..I really do need that second chance in life to improve myself.

A little better now that I did a lot for work yesterday and starting going through course materials.

15 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I'm feeling productive. I accidentally took a 5 hour nap this evening and am now wide awake to do some work. :muffins:

I feel like a five hour nap in the evening is called "sleep", Bestie. :nom: