Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

5 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I’m ok, nearly over my illness, also the heat is affecting my sleep schedule and other stuff.

I feel concerned for @TheRockARooster's sleep schedule:sunny:  

2 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Exhausted! ;~; but it was a productive day 

I feel happy that @Planeswalker Silky was able to accomplish so much:yay:  Wondering if it's job-related.  

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 2

I feel like my friendships on MLP Forums are one-sided because I'm usually the one who starts all of my conversations with friends.

• Brohoof 2

I’m starting to feel like certain people say things publicly just to try to make other people feel bad with an audience which isn’t right. If you have an issue you should take it up one on one with somebody. People will do what they want but that’s just my random thoughts on certain things I’ve been seeing in my life.

• Hugs 1

11 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel like I should bother my Bestie, @Treeglow Flicker :ooh: I would make a joke but I don't think Kirin have a sense of humor. :okiedokieloki:

10 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

We like to laugh on the inside. :kirin:

Nah, I think they have a good sense of humour, Kirins make one of the best jokes.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I am feeling sick as hell today, but I am happy as two clams whistling down the road. Been a while since I could appreciate the bodies release of all these sick feelings, like how good it feels to sneeze or spend the day laying in bed with a cough that’s pretty hard but tickles you just right.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

Pissed. As usual from making an in game purchase in Honkai Star Rail and of course a hold was placed on my card. But guess what. Banks are closed today so im stuck without being able to use my card for a full day until i call the bank tomorrow to confirm a purchase that I make quite often. I got pissed at them before for this when i would buy in game currency for Genshin and each time they’d place a hold on my card. No matter the amount. I asked them if they could somehow make note that this IS me. I get tired of having to call them every time like. It’s a long drawn out waste of my time when I know the fraud alert is from me buying something in game. You've seen this same purchase quite often from me. Also I’ve made far more other questionable purchases, like buying an ipad at 2am or a sea of skincare products at 3am that probably should have triggered your fraud alert. But no. Its this. The same damn purchase I make over and over again. 

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 2