mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

On 2024-07-11 at 10:50 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I wonder if Brazil rainstorms are any different from United States rainstorms:huh:  

Here, it usually likes to turn streets into rivers, but can't really speak for every area :adorkable:

On 2024-07-11 at 10:50 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

semi-could?  

I mean, just not hot :pistachio: which is great :Rara:

13 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Worn out, had my toilet leak like crazy yesterday, causing a kitchen flood downstairs and was forced to cancel today's meeting and even the out-of-home adventures:scoota-sad: that came with it.  A professional had to look at the damage and a new toilet may be needed:scoots:  

Damn what a bad luck, really hope a new toilet will be good and not cost too much for you :unsure:

• Hugs 1

Moments ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Shocked, but it's expected with the recent news earlier today in the US. My gut feeling is that the next few months are going be pivotal in history.

You beat me to the punch with that one buddy.  I'm very disgusted by what happened in the United States.  

• Sad 4
  • Hugs 1

Happy, Stary is getting a new air conditioner in the next few days, now the one I have can be finally put to rest, going to feel a new level of good cold now heheeh :lookup:

• smile 1
  • Excited 2

20 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Happy for @Rafa Stary as the new air conditioner arrives soon:laugh:  

Thanks, really hope your new toilet will be good and with a friendly price :squee:!

• smile 1
  • Thanks 1

Very tired. It was busy week and I hoped to relax on weekend. Butt! The weekend happened to be even more busy somehow!

Barely had a couple hours for drawing TwT

I even didn't answer for mails from forum friend. Sorry guys, I'm on my way to inbox!

• Hugs 5

(edited)

Over aggravated by this whole weekend.  

6 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Thanks, really hope your new toilet will be good and with a friendly price :squee:!

Thanks back, though it may be a while for a new toilet to arrive:scoots:  

Edited by ZiggWheelsManning
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

Wishing I could leave this meat sack of my body due to sweat and heat........:pip-err:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2
  • Hugs 3

I feel good, but I didn't sleep well last night. I'm tired of the hot weather. I spend most of the day lying on the floor in the banya (escaping from the heat in the sauna sounds funny and even ridiculous.) because it's the only cold place I have because I don't have a conditioner. Actually, I'm almost used to the heat. I walked for an hour through the forest steppe today the temperature was 33 degrees Celsius (91.4 degrees Fahrenheit) in the shade, it was hotter in the sunlight. I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 4

I feel somewhat sad beacuse I was reading the comic about how Shining Armor and Princess Cadance met in school... that triggers me cause im on the way of being 36 years old and never had a partner cause mi Autism. I just don,t know how to aproach that... Also, being unable to work (but having a solved economical situation) I don't know how to aproach that. But I want to be positive and now I'm in the best situation. 

• Hugs 6

Pretty good... Aside from some sunburns on my shoulders. I spend so little time outdoors in the sun that yesterday I completely forgot that sunburns were a thing before going to the beach and thus didn't put on lotion. I did today, but it seems to have made little difference. Oh well, past experience tells me there could be worse places to get sunburns (like the top of feet! D: )

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

My abdomen is killing me. Don't take that the wrong way, it's not internal. Rather it's sore muscles from doing my crunches. I have to get my abs under control by next week.

But after next week I'm going on a strictly Hostess cupcake diet! 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 2