mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not bad. I want to wait for Saturday faster, I have an idea for a drawing for the October 2024 Art Contest. I want to draw this faster.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I didn't feel well yesterday and today, I don't know why. I feel a little sad. The only thing that makes me happy is that today I will draw. I will draw several pictures.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 4

T-90

I'm feeling horrible. I have a headache and stomach pain. It led to me having a panic attack. My dad is driving me home from my high school. I’m starting to feel a bit better but not really. Idk why I had to get period pains now?

• Hugs 3

I felt bad from the morning again for some unknown reason. Then I remembered one sad song. I listened to it and then realized that I shouldn't have done that. I had that song playing in my head all day. I tried to stop it several times but I only managed to do it in the evening when I started doing a workout and turned on some good songs in my headphones. BUT now that sad song is playing in my head again. For me, this song is sadder than "Lullaby for a princess". I even wondered what is sadder, the animation "My Little Deshie" or the sad song in my head. It is impossible to answer this question.

There is also good news that I am happy about. I got my salary, so this week or next week I will buy new art supplies. For example, better quality acrylic paints, oil paints, brushes, canvases, an easel, maybe something else. And I am also happy that my friend from the technician school suggested setting a goal and at the end of the week writing to each other what we did during the week to achieve this goal. I think that achieving goals will now be easier.

• Hugs 3

T-90

I'm doing good. My husband and i just got a fence finished around our yard today and I got a new banner made that's in my signature now and I actually did it quicker than I thought I would. It even links to my shop thread,

• smile 1

10-15-24.MLPForumSigBannerforCommissionShop.png.3ea708bc9618f0053581f51cc441bac7.png