Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF users: Virtual meetup MLP fan games regularly

You

Hay there!

As I have written in another topic, I am having thoughts with and for some community projects.

So, who of you is interested in (probably regularly on a schedule with fixed times)

A ) Watching random pony games someone plays?

B ) Playing together on pony games?
! There is a software that allows to play together usually local screen-shared games by duplicating the screen to the other end and emulating the inputs. This way, even local games can be played together or against each other over the internet.

C ) Blind watching or playing new pony games, or undiscovered ones? Just to find out and experience unknown games together?

So, what is your stance and interest in this? Anypony in?

If so, state it please in this topic. I have my doubts me or anypony else will do any move if there is no interests shown at all.

Edited by Bas

Considering Halloween is around the corner...What do you think of hosting a discord party with us playing some creepy/horror mlp games on the 31st?

I don't really feel comfortable hosting. I barely use Discord, and I am not sure I want to be in charge of something like that just in case I mess it up. :sealed: But if you can ever find someone who is up to the responsibility, I'd love to take part in the activities!

• 5 months later...

Since you registered just for that post, I suppose I should answer.

Currently not. If there are ponies interested in, though, it is not ruled out. Feel free to add me at discord.

• 2 months later...