Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

The Nostalgia Critic reviews Equestria Girls:

Aww, I missed Octavia's birthday. :(

Oh well, at least it looks like Fluttershy has a new friend.

You have Nostalgia Critic. You have my immediate Seal of Approval.

• Brohoof 2

Man it's been too long since I posted some pony vids, let's change that promptly, shall we?

*WARNING*: Viewing of the following vid may cause bodily injury or even death by cuteness.  Viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GF1BmG4j-w

:blink: ...

AQ#OTP NWHOA@MP#FWE A{#RFGN APRNM# "EAMETN"HWPOQ#RAWGNM"wsptnmgwestngwearngqr2j3

#QRTEGO HWNQOR{GNWA#@NFWEGRNHWQ@{#OWTDGNH{W#NARW{!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* 

Next, in the event that you survived the previous vid, take a gander at one of the funniest PMVs I've seen in some time.  Fillies and gentlecolts, I give you "Winter Wrap Up: Literal Video Version"!!!  :derp:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

This... this video... oh gosh, this video... this video almost made me die from cute!  Sure it's just an animatic, not an entirely cleanly animated video, but the song is really adorable and brings the whole vid to life, not to mention that Derpy and the Doctor have some great facial expressions here.  Enjoy everypony!!!  :muffins:

Wow...  It's been a long time since I've come here.  I'll need to catch up at some point...  Anyways, here's something that kind of, sort of fits (I think).  It's not technically about ponies, but it involves just about every single human specimen who has ever associated with ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Behold everypony, the most interesting baker in all of Equestria!!!  B)

Next, Fluttershy is cutest Reaper.  :yay:

• Brohoof 2

This video is so cute, and I'm tempted to make it my head canon.

Btw, how do I directly place videos?

Edited by Assertive Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 2

I keep checking Youtube to see if anybody has posted a Simple Ways Rarity version of Redneck Woman. So far, no luck with that. A traditional version with Applejack will have to do for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaN4gdBz7yQ

Btw, how do I directly place videos?

It's easy. Just make sure the URL is in black instead of blue. If it's blue, right click on it and remove hyperlink. That will cause the Youtube player to automatically embed. Have fun! :)

• Brohoof 1

I keep checking Youtube to see if anybody has posted a Simple Ways Rarity version of Redneck Woman. So far, no luck with that. A traditional version with Applejack will have to do for now.

It's easy. Just make sure the URL is in black instead of blue. If it's blue, right click on it and remove hyperlink. That will cause the Youtube player to automatically embed. Have fun! :)

Thanks very much, that helped a lot :)

For those of you who've seen at least the first season of Breaking Bad, you'll enjoy this little crossover below.  :comeatus:

Ya know, I could totally dig Twilight as Walter White.  B)

"Friendship is magic and I'm Heisenberg, b****!!!"  ^_^ 

I was surfing YouTube when I came across a video created by tiarawhy.

Well I decided since it had like 7,000,000 views that I should watch it.

So I did.

It seemed a bit weird.

So can someone please explain it to me.

Edited by Sugar Dash
  • Brohoof 2

It's actually from a reference to the game "Lollipop Chainsaw". Tara Strong voiced the lead female character. "tiarawhy" the maker of this vid, put that excerpt in the animation. Search "Lollipop Chainsaw welcome to my bedroom", and I promise you, you'll find the same exact clip. 

Hey , I merged your thread into this one, as we try to keep all MLP and MLP-related videos confined here rather than new threads being started for everything one may find. Just wanted to let you know what happened.

• Brohoof 1

This one is so freak'n funny!

Lol. Watch it!

This one is pretty cute, but I would recommend looking VERY closly.

This video is made by the YouTube user "tiarawhy".

So watch out for anything a bit shocking.

• Brohoof 1