Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

well i technically chose mine because it is my league of legends name but when i came up with it for that, i was going for something simple yet, memorable and cool.

The impossible game...

The bucking impossible game...

One day I thought it would be fun to play to pass some time, as a result of that stupid decision I spent the rest of the day playing it...

It took me over sixty total hours to beat it, and when I finally did beat it I felt so proud I wanted a way to remind myself of how much time I  wasted fulfilling a pointless goal that nobody actually cared about outside of the internet.

And that's why I chose my username.

But hey I made the impossible possible didn't Ihappy.png <-- That sentence sounds so much more badass than it deserves to.

• Brohoof 1

I chose it because I love demons and I destroy things and its a bad ass name don't say it's not (this is for not having enough characters its don't say you haven't done because we all have done it)

(edited)

Iron Pony Applejack has been my go-to username for stuff recently. Why? Because Applejack is best pony. Applejack is the Iron Pony. #TrueFacts

Edited by IronPonyApplejack

This name started back in my freshman year of high school when one of my friends was trying to get my attention. I believe he was trying to say "Yo, Mr. Derek (that's my name, btw)" in the most ghetto way possible and I just heard it as "AyoMistadurrk".

Well, that's the story. It stuck and I've used it as my username for pretty much everything ever since.

• Brohoof 1

When me and my cousin were little, we used to play those Disney MMO's.(I know righthappy.png ) I needed an account/display name and he said linkbro. I was like that sounds pretty cool and I eventually just added the 123 and became "linkbro123". That name has been stuck to me wherever I play online or make an account.

(edited)

i am a  slacker IRL and i love mlp. it took me a while to think of something "cool" but once i thought of it, it just clicked. laziest pony in ponyville.

Edited by slackerpony.

(edited)

My username is just a ripoff from the anime, Angel Beats. I like the anime a lot, probably one of my favourites so you know. It makes for a good username.

why-the-fuck-not-meme.png

Edited by Angelic Beat
  • Brohoof 1

To be blunt my username is also my ponyself's name, but the DJ name I use DJ Requiem comes from the song Requiem for A Dream by Clint  Mansell an amazing song and i never saw the movie it was used in.

I was going to take the same route i always took with my usernames but i wanted to change it up a litt, my usernames used to be really depressing or creepy or just unusal. A decent example is something like Cryptid Forest or DeathReaper yeah weird right I used to be pretty dark heck sometimes I can still be pretty dark lols but anywho I'm rambling on so i'm going to hush up now haha

My name is Swift Hooves and you can call me Swift or Swifty (or Req) and for those of you who haven't met me uh Hi lols

• Brohoof 1

I might have posted here before, but that was to talk about Derpity Derp. 

Changed my username to Sterling Crimson because it's my OC's character. He's a more "immature" version of me. I named him as such because it was based on a NASCAR racer: Sterling Marlin. I put the Crimson part because he's crimson-coloured. 

Well actually, I had another account of these forums with a very similar username but I kinda forgot the password and deleted the email address linked to it. But on with what my username means. Me and a couple friends are part of a gaming clan that requires your user name to have the letter v followed by a number. (Example: Legion v3) The number shows sorta when you joined. So in this case, I was the 3rd person to join the clan. The v stands for version and the first word is whatever you want it to be. Here are the first 5 people in my clan.

Skull v1

TheWizard v2

Legion v3 (Me)

Sector v4

RippingRapid v5

well I used to have another username but it became too big other people began taking it so in frustration I slammed my hand on my keyboard and viola you have jokon99 I kept with it for two reasons A it is unique and B it cost me 20 bucks ( I kinda broke my keyboard)

• Brohoof 1

I wanted a unique pony name that didnt already existed in the show so I came up with SunSparkle cause I love to be in the sun but at the sametime I love to sparkle lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My name is a reference to a character in Grand Theft Auto 3. His missions are famous for locking up if you replay the game on the same memory card on the PS2. (Google "Purple Nines Glitch")

Edited by D-Ice
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got mine in high school (2009 pre fim) when in a class there was another kid with the same name so he said you are now scootersmiles and it stuck.

Edited by scootersmiles
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know why I picked my username. I've always been terrible at choosing good ones, and I didn't want to use my regular one (mightymags) for some reason. 

I'm good at coming up with random usernames that have no meaning. Unfortunately I also regret this username but I don't really want to change it now since this is what people know me as. 

• Brohoof 2

My brother, my friend, and I used to play Phantasy star Online together and we had an inside joke that I really like Rag Rappys so latter my friend made me a Runescape account for me and made my username Ragrappy0. So when I made a Youtube account in 2006 I took out the Rag part of it and made my username it Rappy0 and I've been called that my entire Internet life.

• Brohoof 1