Loud Opinion

Searching Ambition for Ascension

(edited)

Alicorn_Twilight_reveal_1_S3E13.png&f=1&

Twilight Sparkle has just been coronated. She has ascended to alicornhood. Flight, magic, fortitude, power, prestige, they are all the fruits of her labor. Labor is something you have though, so what gives? Ah, but she had guidance. Guidance from Princess Celestia herself.

That sounds pretty open and shut, right? The requirement for divine intervention explains why there aren't more alicorns flying around. But, what if I told you that there was a mare out there that has the same vision that this Princess Celestia has and that she is willing to give out that same guidance at no cost?

Well, this mare does exist, and your character has made their way to a secluded building to meet this mare. Ascension is within your grasp. At least that's what the invitation says as you look it over one more time.

RULES! (They can be broken if there is a good reason, but I'll be the one deciding what is and isn't a good reason. Be warned.)

One character per person! Chose wisely.

- If your character leaves the RP, you can submit another one.

- Alicorn OC's can get in so long as they have a good reason.

- Canon characters are allowed and welcome if they have a good reason to be here.

No God Modding. This goes without saying but deserves restating. I have final say over the NPC's and the environment. If you want to surprise someone, PM me first and we can discuss whether      you succeed in what you want to do.

Note: When submitting a character, keep in mind that more information will give me a better idea of your character, but if you want us to learn more about your character as we go along, you can PM me all the details and I can approve you without you having to give away too much about your character to the rest of the RP. Just make sure you are descriptive when the RP starts if you decide to do this.

General Guidelines:

- Don't be afraid to end your post with investigating. I like telling exploitative players what they found.

- Don't be alarmed if you see a PM from me, usually, I'm telling you information I don't want the rest of the RP to see until later.

- Try to be approachable. Nopony likes a brushoff!

- Don't be afraid to do some approaching of your own. Ponies don't always need a reason to find out more about the ponies around them. A lot of times discovery is the reason.

- Don't be afraid to be a little grandiose. This premise invites a lot of ambitious ponies. I don't mind working with a subplot here or there so long as it's related to the RP.

- Have fun! This is a hobby, not a job.

Accepted Characters/Players:

- Trixie Lulamoon (Derpy Pon-3)

Edited by Loud Opinion

(edited)

I am the great and powerful Trixie!!!! after my alicorn amulet was taken I have been searching all across the lands in search of a way to regain the magic of an alicorn, this just might be the lead I've been looking for.:wau:

Edited by Derpy Pon-3