Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] Ambition for Ascension

Loud Opinion

(edited)

Alright @ReverieRiver. What's really going on here? You drop off the map, not responding to DM's, I try to get you back in and you don't jump at it. The last one was completely understandable, but when you combine it with you saying you're ready and then nothing? I can't keep giving you chances. I could be progressing the story instead of waiting for something I have no idea will happen.

Last chance. Post in 12 hours or I'm dropping your character.

Edited by Loud Opinion

@Loud Opinion

I am so sorry. I really do keep meaning to reply, but I've been very distracted and spacey lately... I'm going to reply today, promise. That being said-

@Califorum

Would you mind holding off on posting until I get a reply in? It's getting a bit overwhelming trying to keep up while trying to think of a reply...

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

I get worried the story will get away from me, but so long as it's just conversing, then I see no harm in it. I do feel a little lazy, but I haven't missed an opportunity yet, and the interactions are enjoyable to read, so I can't complain.

@ReverieRiver

I can summaries by saying those two are just bickering. I'm sure Silver would be too far away to even hear them.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Califorum

Well I know that it takes some adversity to bring people together (in stories). It would be pretty unsatisfying if you two settled all your differences in one big conversation. When I see another post in this same conversation thread, I don't wonder what it's about because I know it is just more back and forth. That's all it can be at this point without ruining the story the two of you are developing there.

Edited by Loud Opinion
  • Brohoof 1

@ReverieRiver

I've been there: him-hou-ing about weather to post now or later and finding excuses to do it later. Maybe a summary of my post will help?

The horn mare's name is Limbo. She gave a speech about how anyone can be an alicorn and if you doubt that you should rest a hoof on her horns.

• Brohoof 2

I have been contemplating Magnolia's aspect for some time. She carries herself like Winter, but her philosophy is entirely Edge. However, due to the hint's @Califorum has dropped about her backstory, I believe Forge is most appropriate. In this case, Magnolia has always been Forge, but that might not always be true. Aspects are not set in stone from birth. For example, the way Starlight currently is makes her open to the Heart aspect, but she has more talent with Winter. Talent means nothing if a character is not open to an aspect, but it is an area where a character has more potential.

So it's fair, I'll say Magnolia is Forge, but has talent in Lantern.

1 hour ago, Loud Opinion said:

I have been contemplating Magnolia's aspect for some time. She carries herself like Winter, but her philosophy is entirely Edge. However, due to the hint's @Califorum has dropped about her backstory, I believe Forge is most appropriate. In this case, Magnolia has always been Forge, but that might not always be true. Aspects are not set in stone from birth. For example, the way Starlight currently is makes her open to the Heart aspect, but she has more talent with Winter. Talent means nothing if a character is not open to an aspect, but it is an area where a character has more potential.

So it's fair, I'll say Magnolia is Forge, but has talent in Lantern.

Carries herself like Winter as in her coldness, but I'm not sure what Edge would mean. I'm not sure what Forge means either hmmm...I guess it's almost like an element of harmony then? 

• Brohoof 2