Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Metroid fans?

DivineMist1000

I've played Metroid on NES, Super Metroid, Prime and Zero Mission. I never beat the latter two, though.

Super is probably my favorite because I played it the most and it never confused me as much as 1. That opening sticks to my memory so much!

• Brohoof 1

Me need Metroid. Metroid needs love. I have an unpopular opinion. Fed Force is competent. Not by any means a good game, just decent, and I think it’s better than Prime Hunters. I think it’s hate comes because it was announced at a (very) bad timing.

Metroid Prime is one of my all time top games in HISTORY

I used to love the Metroid Prime games as a kid. I'm pretty sure I beat the first one, but I don't remember ever finishing Echoes or Corruption. I know I got close, but I think I got stuck somewhere in both of those and never went back to beat them.

If you ask me, Metroid Other M would have had a better chance if it was a prequel that actually showed Samas slowly BECOMING the badass bounty hunter she's best known as. It would have made her crying when she first meets Ridley, the Space Pirate who killed her parents, understandable, but would help to establish a long time enemy-ship between the two.

Instead of the mess where present day Samus would not even active heat protection until she was authorized.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

If you ask me, Metroid Other M would have had a better chance if it was a prequel that actually showed Samas slowly BECOMING the badass bounty hunter she's best known as. It would have made her crying when she first meets Ridley, the Space Pirate who killed her parents, understandable, but would help to establish a long time enemy-ship between the two.

Instead of the mess where present day Samus would not even active heat protection until she was authorized.

At first the excuse of waiting authorization to use her weapons made sense. I mean, it’s logical to hold up weapons to prevent collateral damage..... but who the hell is going to explain how the VarianSuit will cause any damage. AT. ALL?

I absolutely love all the 2D games. The first one i ever played as a child was Metroid II for Gameboy, and it was an experience I never forgot. While I do follow the world records on Super Metroid, I still like the Gameboy Advance games better (Metroid Zero Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission)

• Brohoof 1