Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Download all Pony Episodes, spin offs, movies and Equestria girls

Sunamena

Hello everypony!

I have been browsing for a while. But can not find the following: 

A place where (I can pay to Hasbro, or otherwise legally can purchase or get them) for all My Little Pony episodes and movies and download them to my PC.
A DVD box is good 2, but I fail to find Season 8 and 9 on DVD.

And I am afraid I might forget several movies and spin offs (listing those below is also helpfull).

I do not wish to have them on a streaming service such as Prime, Netflix,... no, simple downloads or DVDs so I can watch anywhere without the necesity of the internet.

Thanks in advance!

Been buying the dvd box sets as they become available, but that's only up to S7 so far (and obviously not HD), plus of course the movies. If there were a blueray box set of the whole of FiM though, I would be preordering that on sight...

Honestly, if you're looking for a legal means of downloading all MLP content, the iTunes store should have you covered! I mean that's where I got all of the episodes, specials, EqG bits, AND the movie as well. :)

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

No, Hulu.

Seasons 1-8 are on Netflix.

Seasons 1-9 are on Hulu.

huh didnt know its on hulu to...well then i guess ill take netflix off the list to save some money.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

All seasons and movies somehow magically ended up on my hard drive...

:umad:

(plus two external drives, and burned onto some DVDs)

Same here, except some of the youtube stuff. Wish I had grabbed the "choose your own ending" ones, given the recent removal. Got a bunch of the blind reacts that seem to have transported themselves from youtube while nopony was looking, too.

But I prefer to have legal, physical copies (even if it is the magically appearing ones I watch, although those tend to have tv channel watermarks and occasional advertisements) So have bought what boxsets are available; only two more to go for classic FiM.

18 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Same here, except some of the youtube stuff. Wish I had grabbed the "choose your own ending" ones, given the recent removal. Got a bunch of the blind reacts that seem to have transported themselves from youtube while nopony was looking, too.

But I prefer to have legal, physical copies (even if it is the magically appearing ones I watch, although those tend to have tv channel watermarks and occasional advertisements) So have bought what boxsets are available; only two more to go for classic FiM.

I do have the theatrical movie on DVD!

2 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I do have the theatrical movie on DVD!

I do (I got the blueray combo set) plus the EqG movies. I don't have the disks for tales from canterlot high etc though, I am expecting them to be bundled in a boxset at some point, rather than having them as one disk....

• 3 months later...