Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the 4th Be With You

Jedishy

An abstract choice but honestly I'd want to be a "Force Believer" and trained by Chirrut Imwe if I could. It just feels like a perfect fighting balance to be Force-Sensitive but without all the pressure from either side of the Force

And for those who don't know who I'm talking about:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not to be too much of a Rogue One fanboy :D

• Brohoof 1

Ugh. By now I'd have my hilt to show you. I was JUST getting into LudoSport before the lockdowns started. I was planning to configure the blade to the color of Luna's mane, and bring one of the rings to con to have the Equestria royal seal engraved on it. 

So... I was a Jedi as a kid, when I was naive. Then again, back then, little was known about Jedi culture in CANON. Episode 1 hadn't even happened yet. What came later was far more conservative and dogmatic. Philosophically I'm a gray Jedi now and I don't care if the Mouse wants to pretend they no longer exist. Because, reasons, I learned a while back that I am much better with the Force when I channel it with intense emotions. I also only use it when I really really need to, and don't believe in being all casual willy nilly about it compared to others. No, get your butt off the couch, don't summon the pepsi can to you. Sheesh.

Signature move: Something I developed in play long ago that I hoped I could have put to the teat by now. A very risky behind-the-back, from one hand to the other, swing, combined with a quick forward sidestep. I've oddly had a lot of success with it in play.

A teacher. Well, of the big popular ones, I'm a big Qui-Gon fan. We'd also butt heads alot though. Realistically I'd need a master who has experience with integrating their native faith into Force teachings.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:12 PM, KH7672 said:

An abstract choice but honestly I'd want to be a "Force Believer" and trained by Chirrut Imwe if I could. It just feels like a perfect fighting balance to be Force-Sensitive but without all the pressure from either side of the Force

And for those who don't know who I'm talking about:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Not to be too much of a Rogue One fanboy :D

Ip Man in Star Wars was the best thing that ever happen :kirin:

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Ip Man in Star Wars was the best thing that ever happen

That was cool and all.... But in Star Wars????

So "Matrix" though. :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

What sort of Jedi would I be? :ooh:

Obi-Wan Kenobi is one of the greatest Jedi who ever lived. He's wise, noble, strong with the Force and very skilled in combat. If I were a Jedi, I'd love to be just as good as Kenobi. He is a very influential character and a Jedi any youngling would want to be when they grow up.

• Brohoof 4

26 minutes ago, RaraLover said:

What sort of Jedi would I be? :ooh:

Obi-Wan Kenobi is one of the greatest Jedi who ever lived. He's wise, noble, strong with the Force and very skilled in combat. If I were a Jedi, I'd love to be just as good as Kenobi. He is a very influential character and a Jedi any youngling would want to be when they grow up.

Idk for sure, but from what I recall, Obi-wan was never that strong with the force. He had to work his way up to the top with hard-work and determination. That's why I admire the character over someone like anakin skywalker, who was born with so much power yet wasted it. 

If I would choose I would be 50% Jedi and 50% Sith like Revan but be more addicted to the Jedi Side. Of course trained by Revan to use the force in balance. My lightsaber would be Purple ofc (because both can have Purple). My Saber Combat would probably be more like Rey's then Kylo's more relaxed then aggresive. And my Signature Attack would be the force push :)

(edited)

What kind of Jedi would I be? I guess the one who would have secret Jedi girlfriend behind council back. :o (somehow that's always a thing). I always wanted to have green double bladed lightsaber and a scattergun as back up weapon.

Edited by RDDash
  • Brohoof 1

On 5/8/2020 at 11:30 AM, TBD said:

Ip Man in Star Wars was the best thing that ever happen :kirin:

In order to do that without a weapon that could deflect blaster shots, he'd have to have more skill than any Jedi that ever lived.

I suppose I should be grateful that they were able to resist the urge to turn Jedi into Saiyans.

5 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

In order to do that without a weapon that could deflect blaster shots, he'd have to have more skill than any Jedi that ever lived.

I suppose I should be grateful that they were able to resist the urge to turn Jedi into Saiyans.

Lol. He would be the first to knocked all Jedi logic with simply, martial arts .

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned