Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the Horse Be With You! (Star Wars event)

Aticus the Adequate

Normally, we've never had a Star Wars event last the whole month. Then again, we haven't had that many of them.... Maybe one or two? Anyway, don't expect much from me if anything at all regarding Star Wars as it isn't really my specialty. I'm a very casual fan... Did I say very? I did? Good.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

I can write a character, but I can't draw.

Feel free to write out a character as well and send that in! If you can't make a picture, then let's hear about a character instead! :eager:

• Brohoof 3

26 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Normally, we've never had a Star Wars event last the whole month. Then again, we haven't had that many of them.... Maybe one or two? Anyway, don't expect much from me if anything at all regarding Star Wars as it isn't really my specialty. I'm a very casual fan... Did I say very? I did? Good.

Yeah, sadly because of so much going on we kinda have to extend the event here so that people can pitch in despite their busy lives. 

I know you’re a causal fan but I wonder what color light saber you’d have. :ooh:

Hey, now this is a cool idea! As for the drawing, I'll give it a stab (Ha!). Can't promise any amazing results though. :please:

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Hey, now this is a cool idea! As for the drawing, I'll give it a stab (Ha!). Can't promise any amazing results though. :please:

Definitely worth a shot! We value creative art here! 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to May the Horse Be With You! (Star Wars event)
(edited)

@Aticus the Adequate @Princess Silky The OC generator still isn't working, but here is a Sith character

Spoiler

Name: Star Speckle “Dark Star”

Quote: "Don't call me sprinkles. I hate sprinkles.”

Title: Sith apprentice

Species: Abyssinian

Town: Crooked Paw

Backstory:

He is the son of a tailor but he wants more in life.  He wants to be a Sith apprentice.

Personality:

He is brooding and moody. Basically he is emo. He thinks his life is hard, but actually he has an easy life. He is ungrateful. He thinks he is more interesting that he really is. He thinks by becoming a Sith, he will gain great power, but most likely it will destroy him. There is a chance that someone can break into his shell and change his ways.

Physical description:

Dark gray fur with white and brown speckles. Green eyes. Slouches slightly. He won't look you in the eye, and instead looks at the ground. When he does talk, he is quiet.

Light Sabre: Red

Brooding, talking about his inner pain and turmoil.

Dislikes:

Smiles, sunshine, laughter, happiness.

Key moments:

When he was a child, his parents took him to get ice cream. But his favorite flavor was not available. He knew then that the world was a cruel place, and he vowed to enact vengeance upon anyone who wronged him, which is basically everyone.

Friends:

Binky his stuffed toy.

Rivals:

The world

Generation: 4

Edited by Brony Number 42

Pit droid W4-N3 "Wane" at your service. Can repair your podracer and clean your house. Powered by 2 AA batteries. Boop to make him compact.

PitDroidW4-N3.gif.5a5c235d721163c2bf119d171ad96028.gif

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-05-11 at 2:45 PM, Brony Number 42 said:

@Aticus the Adequate @Princess Silky The OC generator still isn't working, but here is a Sith character

Hide contents

Name: Star Speckle “Dark Star”

Quote: "Don't call me sprinkles. I hate sprinkles.”

Title: Sith apprentice

Species: Abyssinian

Town: Crooked Paw

Backstory:

He is the sone of a tailor but he wants more in life.  He wants to be a Sith apprentice.

Personality:

He is brooding and moody. Basically he is emo. He thinks his life is hard, but actually he has an easy life. He is ungrateful. He thinks he is more interesting that he really is. He thinks by becoming a Sith, he will gain great power, but most likely it will destroy him. There is a chance that someone can break into his shell and change his ways.

Physical description:

Dark gray fur with white and brown speckles. Green eyes. Slouches slightly. He won't look you in the eye, and instead looks at the ground. When he does talk, he is quiet.

Light Sabre: Red

Brooding, talking about his inner pain and turmoil.

Dislikes:

Smiles, sunshine, laughter, happiness.

Key moments:

When he was a child, his parents took him to get ice cream. But his favorite flavor was not available. He knew then that the world was a cruel place, and he vowed to enact vengeance upon anyone who wronged him, which is basically everyone.

Friends:

Binky his stuffed toy.

Rivals:

The world

Generation: 4

I absolutely adore this character you've created! I love the almost exaggerated levels of darkness and brooding and yet he still has a cute little stuffed toy he loves so much. AND THAT BACKSTORY KILLS ME :laugh: I can totally imagine what he looks like as well. 

On 2023-05-14 at 5:05 PM, Nitobit said:

Pit droid W4-N3 "Wane" at your service. Can repair your podracer and clean your house. Powered by 2 AA batteries. Boop to make him compact.

Well, well, hello there, W4-N3! I want a droid just like him! Reminds me of the Boston Dynamics doggos. 

On 2023-05-15 at 6:35 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Star Wars:  The Old Republic has all these pet droids:pinkie:  

I WOULD LOVE THEM ALL IN MY HOUSE!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2023-05-14 at 3:05 AM, Nitobit said:

@Nitobit I don't know what to say you just did somethinf so cool that there are no existing word to describe it. So I'll create a new word! IT'S SUPER FANTASTICOMARVELAMAZISTICOUBADOUBAPANCAKE TURBO!!! :izzy-shine:

I just wanted to show something that @Nitobit made just for me. He is such a sweetheart and a talented artist! He made it without even asking me anything in exchange and did it in only one day! :fluttershy:

Behold!

Notes_230521_221646_810.png.3cd7210da13a24b46e87e82bda6205a8.png

Jedi Shiny with her silver lightsaber! :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Shiny Silvermoon
  • Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Nitobit I don't know what to say you just did somethinf so cool that there are no existing word to describe it. So I'll create a new word! IT'S SUPER FANTASTICOMARVELAMAZISTICOUBADOUBAPANCAKE TURBO!!! :izzy-shine:

I just wanted to show something that @Nitobit made just for me. He is such a sweetheart and a talented artist! He made it without even asking me anything in exchange and did it in only one day! :fluttershy:

Behold!

Notes_230521_221646_810.png.3cd7210da13a24b46e87e82bda6205a8.png

Jedi Shiny with her silver lightsaber! :mlp_icwudt:

Wowsers!! @Nitobit This seriously looks amazing! 

I love that Jedi Shiny's lightsaber is a silver one too. Suits her whole colour palette! GREAT WORK HERE :pinkie:

• 2 weeks later...

So, we are here at the end of our journey! 

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who showed interest and participated in my first ever event! 

This truly was an honour to host and I'm so happy to see everyone here was so enthusiastic about it. It's been so long since I got to hold/work on an event. I want to again thank everypony here for this wonderful time!

I hope you all enjoyed and got some wonderful ideas out of this! I would love to see more expansion on these ideas in any way possible in the future! :D 

To everyone who joined in with art, designs, or even just delightful things to say, and to everyone else here on the forums:

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL 

48a.png

Wow, the Star Wars event was out of this galaxy! I got to meet my favorite characters, wield a lightsaber, and even pilot a spaceship. It was an epic adventure!

• The topic was unpinned