Jump to content
Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

May the 4th Be With You


Jedishy

Recommended Posts

Today is Star Wars Day. To celebrate tell us about what sort of Jedi or Sith you would be? What lightsaber would you create? What form of saber combat would you use? What signature attack would be yours? Who would you want to train with. And as always May the Force be with you. 

10 Amazing Fan-Made Fictional Character Crossovers | My little ...

  • Brohoof 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

To celebrate tell us about what sort of Jedi or Sith you would be?

 

What sort of Jedi would I be?

Hopefully, one that doesn't succumb to the Dark Side's delicious cookies! :pinkie:...What were we talking about? :ooh:

 

11 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

What form of saber combat would you use?

 

*Shrugs* :sunny:

 

11 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

What signature attack would be yours?

 

Panicking followed by flailing my arms! :blink:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

May the forth be with you. 

I would be neither jedi nor sith. I'd live in the (get ready for this) twilight zone. 

Yellow light saber.

As a jedi rule (that is seldom followed) i would avoid all combat unless absolutely nessisary. My lightsaber technique would be a mix of Jeet kun do and shii chi from kotor. 

I would like to train with qui gon jinn and my signature attack move would be to manipulate their weak mind into doubting itself. The easiest enemy to defeat is one who has defeated themself.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I consider myself a Light Sider, but why does every red lightsaber user have to be on the Dark Side? I know that red lightsabers makes it easy to tell the heroes from the villains but actually there's a good and bad meaning to every color.

After all red is heroic, like Mickey Mouse and Mario

If I ever get the chance to make my own Lightsaber in Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland, I'll go with the red blade, but keep fighting for my friends, not for myself. I could very well be the first lightsider with a red lightsider. Unless it's already been done in the EU and old canon long since declared Legends.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)

I can see myself starting out as a Jedi, but knowing myself as a person, I feel that I'd tap into my hate and anger a lot and eventually become a Sith or a user of the dark side. I'd probably focus on Form V and VII as my main combat forms, since I'd imagine being more of an aggressive fighter and would rely on using powerful counter-attacks and swings to win duels. Finally I would have a lightsaber with a green blade, but if I turned to the dark side, I'd let the crystal bleed and turn it red.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

To celebrate tell us about what sort of Jedi or Sith you would be? What lightsaber would you create? What form of saber combat would you use? What signature attack would be yours?

-I would want to be a cute bug thing, with large eyes. A Jedi.
-Purple or yellow lightsaber, with a shiny gold hilt.
-Count Dooku style combat.
-Force Lightning, however that is not allowed by a Jedi. I guess I am breaking a few rules then :P

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Sunamena, we have an official event topic discussing Star Wars Day here, so just letting you know I merged your topic with it instead. :sassy: May the 4th be with everypony! 

 

 

29645E94-D592-4BBF-8526-55EE5D8F78F7.jpeg.1edc288aefb9de4652495d8e6dde7511.jpeg

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would be the one to say, screw the light and the dark, let there be ORDER! All past must die! :sneer:

Hm, my lightsaber will be orange or black saber and also a bit a hybrid of a an blaster and saber. Similar like to AOT sword. I remember taking a test on what form I will have and I will go with both in a mix of Form II: Makashi and Form IV: Ataru. Balance and Aggression. Reflecting blaster and ‘far distance’ is useful too, Form V: Shien & Djem So. 
 

Although I would love to join the Inquisitorius. Being Darth Vader personal ‘hitman’ sounds awesome!

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Brony Number 42 said:

And June the sixth be with you?

Are you just trolling or do you actually not understand the word play?

”May the forth”

”May the force”

Fouth = Force

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even after all these years, I've only ever really watched Episode III, Clone Wars, some of Rebels, and played some of the video games released back during the 1990s. Yeah, I'm not much of a Star Wars fan seeing as I only know some things so I view myself as a partial casual/curious onlooker.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I do watch the movies. I'd not be a Jedi or Sith. I'd just be independent and fight evil that way. I'd use any weapon I could get. Guns, blasters, rockets, explosives. My signature attack would be blowing the heck out of everything. Forget one on one duels. Let's get serious. You want to fight evil? No holds barred! Let's see someone force block a flame thrower.

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to May the 4th Be With You

The power to merge and split topics is insignificant next to the power of The Sith. I shall do it anyway. 

 

Rise and take your place reborn Darth Thread

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I consider myself a Light Sider, but why does every red lightsaber user have to be on the Dark Side? I know that red lightsabers makes it easy to tell the heroes from the villains but actually there's a good and bad meaning to every color.

After all red is heroic, like Mickey Mouse and Mario

If I ever get the chance to make my own Lightsaber in Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland, I'll go with the red blade, but keep fighting for my friends, not for myself. I could very well be the first lightsider with a red lightsider. Unless it's already been done in the EU and old canon long since declared Legends.

I'd be the same way in using a red lightsaber, but still be on the side of the Jedi, or Light Sider. I remember playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed where you play as the Secret Apprentice. I remember you could change the crystal color in the lightsaber. However, I always kept the color red, while also trying to play for the Jedi. 

I remember going to Disney World in Florida for a class trip. I think I went to the Galaxy's Edge, or somewhere that had Star Wars attractions. There was a place that allowed us to make our own lightsabers and I was able to customize mine with the red blade. I'd probably still stand by the Jedi code and not fight unless it's to defend myself as a last resort. 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'd be the same way in using a red lightsaber, but still be on the side of the Jedi, or Light Sider. I remember playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed where you play as the Secret Apprentice. I remember you could change the crystal color in the lightsaber. However, I always kept the color red, while also trying to play for the Jedi. 

I managed to play the Force unleashed on Xbox 360 back in the late 2000s. And seen both endings. 

21 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I remember going to Disney World in Florida for a class trip. I think I went to the Galaxy's Edge, or somewhere that had Star Wars attractions. There was a place that allowed us to make our own lightsabers and I was able to customize mine with the red blade. I'd probably still stand by the Jedi code and not fight unless it's to defend myself as a last resort. 

Awesome! I heard that it's pricey but the experience is worth it. Prep from the school coronavirus thing finally goes away I'll start planning my chance to go back and Build my own Lightsaber

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was pinned and featured

I would be a Jedi and I would wield a blue-bladed lightsaber similar to Luke’s from ROTJ but with an elongated crown. My combat style would be primarily Form V Djem’so but borrowing heavily from Form IV Ataru. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack, so I don’t have a signature attack move, but a series of defensive ones based on the attack of my opponent. As for training I’d go with Yoda because I might as well learn from the best.

  • Brohoof 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm not really a fan of extremes so i think i'd be in a gray order, that way i could explore the force to it's fullest
as for my lightsaber, i think a green one would fit my personality best, though i could chose any based on color alone i'd instantly go for a purple one
form 6 would be the perfect one for similar reasons, don't want to limit myself and like to test all kinds of different techniques
if i was to chose someone to train with, it would be Qui gon jinn, though i don't see how this would work since he's jedi and i wouldn't be, he was quite a rebel though so you never know
may the Force be with us all

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Today is Star Wars Day. To celebrate tell us about what sort of Jedi or Sith you would be? What lightsaber would you create? What form of saber combat would you use? What signature attack would be yours? Who would you want to train with. And as always May the Force be with you. 

10 Amazing Fan-Made Fictional Character Crossovers | My little ...

Dunno. I'd rather be an Agent of Chaos since chaos is neither good nor evil.

How about a transforming weapon, one which transforms into anything you want it to.

Form VII: Vaapad variant (cause it's OP)

I would love to have trained with Mace Windu :BrightMacContent: cause he's OP (Samuel L Jackson is amazing in any role he plays) since in my opinion he is one of the best lighsaber duellists to have existed in Star Wars

May the Force be with you

 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Over the top wizard Saruman English accent* "As you see my Jedi powers are far beyond yours, ... Now back down" :catface:

 

  • Brohoof 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think my OC thing I had as a kid was a Jedi? But I hardly played pretend with her (she just flies in a spaceship alot because I get bored during car rides :P) so she is rather baseless. 

But personally, I always like being evil because it is fun. Think I won't though but if I am a Jedi, I have a feeling I won't always follow their rules. So guess I can be like the rouge/outlaw -ish Jedi maybe? I like that idea. A bit of a vigilante. Is that possible?

 

If colour is what we are going for, I'll be orange. I think the general droid (I never remember his name. Greivious?) character used it and I like it. And I think my saber would be like Darth Maul's, double bladed. Think I can use that better.

 

Uh. I stab. :D

 

I always like Luke and Obi-Wan. They're cool. So probably either of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
×
×
  • Create New...