Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is EQG over?

squee333

I’m honestly okay with the series ending. I always disliked it. I did a bit of research on this topic and found a page from Equestria Daily that goes into what details we do have.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, squee333 said:

That Equestria Daily post is over a year old.

I haven’t seen an updated post past 2019. I searched Google if the series in ending and all of the websites I found state that it is over.

• Brohoof 1

*Shrugs* It seems so. Unless some sorts come along when Pony Life is, which is highly unlikely, then maybe it will still be going. But again as others me has said it stands as it has indeed ended.

Unfortunately it sounds like it's over which is disappointing. Getting a real ending is far more satisfying, not to mention the main show show got one. It would have been pretty easy making an ending where they all graduated, but I suppose that isn't going to happen. In any case I'll always be grateful to the series for all the Rarijack fuel it gave us. 

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe it is over. After I hated it so much, and then loved it so much, and now I hate it again. It is such a mood swing of a show! Just like real teenager mood swings! :BornAgainBrony: