Ship the member above you

Pinkazoid

(edited)

Nope. You were #301 ;)

Swordfishtrombone x Scootacool

Scopes x Flare^2

Chantilly x Vicke

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Awww, I wanted to be shipped with a robot. :( You made fluttershy cry.

PinkieDaShyXCryingFluttershy.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

I HATE FLUTTERSHY D:

Scopes x POnYDOS (happy?)

(edited)

yay! YOU HATE FLUTTERSHY! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU How could you hate Fluttershy, you're a monster.

I can't stand people who can't stand up for themselves. It annoys the hell outta me -_- Plus I don't like pink and yellow together LOL.

(You didn't ship meh D:)

Scopes x Duskbeam

(LOL I LOVE SHIPPING HIM)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

You hate people who can't stand up for themselves? D: Then you'd hate me DDDD:. Well I hate pricks who act all high and mighty when someone insults them and calls it standing up for themselves. Huh, that might explain me not liking Rainbow Dash.

You don't like her color scheme? D:

Ummm PinkieDaShyXFlutterDaPie.

It's not so much I hate them, that was the wrong word choice XD It just bothers me when I see people getting picked on and they just let it happen.

I'm sure you're a very nice person ;)

...yeah you wouldn't like me. I'm pretty brash :S I don't act "high and mighty" but I don't let people bother me.

And no, not really :P

Scopes x Ezynell

I've been bullied a lot. It's not that we don't want to do nothin' about it. We just aren't dickheads like them so we just let them do what they want. ;)

PinkieDaShyXTHROWTHECHEESE!

Oh, I sowwy to hear that :( I would punch them for you but I'm not there :P

I get bullied a lot too.

Scopes x Nowsondon'ttouchthatcactus

Gah, I don't care about it. As long as I have my Magic (Friendship) I'm happy. But I've got 6 bullies to 2 friends so the bully to friend ratio is a bit of. Which sucks but whatever, I got the internet and I got ponies.

PinkieDaShyX MCHammer.

Dun danananananan Can't touch this post. ;)

LOL we should probably just start a message :3

Scopes x Romeo Montague

(Sorry, I'm in English. *trollface*)

PinkieDaShyXNeilsBohr.

I'm in a Chemistry mood and that's the first name that comes up. :P

Sigh, #1stworldproblems? Being bullied is a first world problem. Probably. At least I'm not suicidal :D No bully can make me kill myself. Only my friends can.

PinkieDaShyXHipsterKitteh.

i shipped it before it was cool. :D

I wonder what's it feel like to die, then live again. You know what. I wanna ask an atheist what happens after the resuscitation and I wonder what he'll say.

(edited)

Scopes x me

Because he thinks like me. Like a long lost brother... That would be wincest.

Edited by Power Ten

(edited)

Awwww. That's so Adawable. I checked your profile. Apparently I'm your younger brother. I'm still 15. Maybe someones got a crush? I kid I kid.

http://images.sodahe...er_3_xlarge.png

I've given up on everything though. I love your OC btw. I don't know what it is, but it has this something...so special...so well done.

Oh ummmmm Power TenX TentothepowerofGoogol.

Edited by Scopes
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I HATE Snails. There atrocious. Oh you mean the thin yellow pony. He's cool. We totally smoke weed together, cause I smoke weed with kids in Kindergarten.

I was waiting for teh PM and tehn I was all like. :o He wasn't speaking to me. Then I was all like :( and then I was all like :angry: and then I was all like http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png and then I was all like :mellow: and now I'm all like :ph34r: cause I'm a ninja.

EDIT:I literally just posted this and I get a brohoof from pinkie immediately! Like straight away, before my page even finished the cadence walking GIF. WTF

Edited by Scopes
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I HATE Snails. There atrocious. Oh you mean the thin yellow pony. He's cool. We totally smoke weed together, cause I smoke weed with kids in Kindergarten.

I was waiting for teh PM and tehn I was all like. :o He wasn't speaking to me. Then I was all like :( and then I was all like :angry: and then I was all like http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png and then I was all like :mellow: and now I'm all like :ph34r: cause I'm a ninja.

EDIT:I literally just posted this and I get a brohoof from pinkie immediately! Like straight away, before my page even finished the cadence walking GIF. WTF

I brohoofed it like as soon as you posted it. I'm a ninja! :ph34r:

Oh, and: Scopes x PinkieDaShy

*trollface*

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1