Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finally decided to join the herd~

Garth

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been a fan of MLP since I was a wee babe. I used to be pretty obsessed with this super broken pony game where you just take care of a pony, and eventually they run up a rainbow into the castle in the sky. I think once I beat it I was like ok, now what lol. WELP My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic eventually happened. I'm sad I didn't join this fandom sooner, especially before BronyCon ended. I know there are tons of other smaller conventions to go to, but it still would have been neat to join the biggest MLP convention. Still, been a big fan since I was young and now that I'm older and not a dumb lil' deviantART browsing kid anymore, I want to find new friends and cool people from here. I've always heard from so many that this is a welcoming place, so I'd love to make some friendships, draw new types of art (I'm an artist and have drawn a few ponies in the past), and just become more into the fandom, so that when I do attend some MLP conventions, I can almost feel at home. <3

I'm unsure of what this second part is for so I'mma guess that it's for a general about me type of thing. Uhhh, name's Garth or Gore - at least that's my Pony name I'd like to go by. ^3^ I think my cutiemark would probably be a hamburger for Garth, and an eggplant with a circle and slash through it for Gore. xD I'm a pretty reserved person, but online I'm super different from in person. I love gaming, art, drawing, cosplay, crafts, exploring, all the fun, creative stuff. I'm trying to get back into drawing more, and I feel like this site might help with that! I've been in a slump for a while, so I'm lookin' for some positivity from this site, and whatever other forums I can get into. What would even top a show about cute ponies and friendship? x3 

Hmmnn.. I uhhh.. I dunno', that's about it. Just a shy guy lookin' for some cool fries. I'll draw my ponysonas at some point, if people are interested~ I've got my discord user on my profile page, so if you want to chat, please feel free to add me, I accept just about everyone. <3 I dunno' what else to say, I'm just glad to be here. Have at ye'~

• Brohoof 6

Allow me to be the first to say...

party-on-garth-.jpg

Now that that's out of the way... welcome to the herd!

Welcome @Garth to this friendly forum!

1 minute ago, Randimaxis said:

Allow me to be the first to say...

party-on-garth-.jpg

Now that that's out of the way... welcome to the herd!

Wayne's World omg. OMG!

Thanks everyone n 3 n ~ Sorry I didn't reply sooner, been busy with life lately. :proud:

I'm working on drawing my ponysonas a ref sheet, I'll post that sometime this week, if anyone would be interested :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 2