Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop FCFS ponysona requests! (Temp. closed!)

harpy

>> Closed until all requests are fulfilled! <<

- Update for those in the queue -

I'm currently visiting family and won't be able to complete any requests for a few days, though I do have the current request in progress!

I'll be sure to update when I can start drawing again, thank you all for your great patience! <3

harpy.thumb.png.3db1068cbf979380402aeb6386da6c95.png

Doing ponysona requests!

- Feral only

- First come first serve

- Flat color sketch

- At the moment, I'll only be taking five requests! Will update when I'll take more <3

- Drop your ref and I'll get to it!

<< Completed >>

@Queue list:

>>@Will Guide<<

@DivineBeauty1000

@Lazy Ferret

@Lucky Bolt

@Kamii

Edited by harpy
Queue update + Completed art
  • Brohoof 5

@harpy

Hey there! I like your art style. Would you be willing to draw my pony OC, Wolf Tracks? Any pose is fine but a serious expression fits her best. Thank you!

4D0F16E9-2A61-4690-A37B-499A5249EBA3.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

@harpy

Hey there! I like your art style. Would you be willing to draw my pony OC, Wolf Tracks? Any pose is fine but a serious expression fits her best. Thank you!

Thank you, and for sure! Workin it now :3

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Are you doing ONLY ponies? :Rara:

I suppose I could try other species! Though my strengths lie in drawing ponies ~u~

What'll it be? :catface:

*raises hand slowly*

Ummm... hiya.  I was sort of hoping you might try a ponysona for me as well, perhaps?

(If you're already too busy, that's okay.)

44 minutes ago, harpy said:

@Bakugou is my Man all done! I loved drawing her shes so adorable <3

Nobody else responded so I decided to add some extra stuffs -u-

I hope you like!

Hide contents

wSr6QU1.png

This is amazing! You captured her perfectly. I love the shot on the far left, too. I love this 💕

33 minutes ago, harpy said:

I suppose I could try other species! Though my strengths lie in drawing ponies ~u~

What'll it be? :catface:

It might be hard, but my character is actually an ahuizotl:

Spoiler

CD73605B-DA44-4F19-9F29-AD8B00A9EB42.png.97f06cf629961e31bc85c15345da2eb2.pngC7AF3531-5732-483F-840B-56E32B692948.thumb.png.5ce33aa2b8f5ecc315ff5e1d00751f26.png

29 minutes ago, Tao said:

Why not,  go wild with Akasha:

Note:  He/She/Them are 3rd gendered. 

-snip-

@Tao Working on it now! Should be done in a few :P

5 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

*raises hand slowly*

Ummm... hiya.  I was sort of hoping you might try a ponysona for me as well, perhaps?

(If you're already too busy, that's okay.)

@Randimaxis of course! Do you have a ref? If not I can try my best with a description :>

2 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

This is amazing! You captured her perfectly. I love the shot on the far left, too. I love this 💕

@Bakugou is my Man Ahhh Im so glad you like it! It was lots of fun drawing her <3

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

It might be hard, but my character is actually an ahuizotl:

@ShadOBabe This'll definitely be a challenge but I'll do my best! :p

You'll be after Tao and Randimaxis if thats okey, then theres one slot left after that for anyone else ~u~

If it's okay, ShadO can go before me; that request technically came first, so I don't mind.  }:)

And thank you!  I'm glad there's room for me!  Okay, ummmmm...

RandiMaxis.thumb.png.8a41e557b8a37a3dd15ddc83f50601e9.png

This is Randi Maxis, my ponysona - if possible, I'd like to see him done in that nifty way you have!  I know he's got a lot of color to him, but it was my idea to try to include ALL the colors I could without making him a garish eyesore!

Oh, and the cutie mark...

sacred-chao-th.png.303ede7f63a51479cf2087fa4442c12c.png

There - if you're able to do this, I'd be most appreciative!  I thank you so very kindly for your time and effort.  *humbly bows*

32 minutes ago, harpy said:

This'll definitely be a challenge but I'll do my best! :p

That’s all I can ask! You’re the first person in a long time to even bother to try!

@harpy Oh and she’s just called “ShadOZotl” if you need to know!

Edited by ShadOBabe

@Tao Akasha is all done! I absolutely love the color scheme on this pony! The hair was so much fun <3 I hope you like it!

Spoiler

X0hyJ5m.png

@Emerald Heart Sure thing! I'll get to work as soon as I finish the others :>

@Randimaxis Alrighty! Thats kind of you :> First stallion woot woot! Ill start Randi as soon as I'm done with Shads ~u~

@ShadOBabe I'll certainly do my best! I hope it turns out to your liking, getting started now :p

• Brohoof 2

If and when you're ready, can you please do your own style based on Unicorn Will Guide?  

5a83902a98014_MLPForumsAvatar.jpg.40a63bafcd4292abe50ce3a97e2b87f6.jpg

Please note he's wearing an open vest. So here's a front view579D72C9-ED27-4B64-B823-12A8D416A3EA.thumb.jpeg.7f82e1d74de14b11af21a8321a87140a.jpeg.842c1f6df17f1aed194db64d42c1dc8c.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

My Ponysona: His name is Lee and he's a Pegasus pony with brown fur, green eyes and red and black mane! One of his wings is cut up and His cutie mark is two crossed swords too!

He's a very shy pony and doesn't do well in crowds, but loves his friends and will defend them to the very end!

Edited by DivineBeauty1000

@ShadOBabe I promise im not dead xD Took a little while but shes all done! This was definitely super fun to draw and figure out! I hope you like it <3

Spoiler

qzCrvFJ.png

@Randimaxis You're up next! Gonna get started now ^u^

@Emerald Heart I didn't forget about you either xP I'll get started as soon as I finish randy!

@Pandora 🐼 @Will Guide @DivineBeauty1000 @Lazy Ferret

Hello all! Unfortunately all five slots have been filled for today, but tomorrow I'll do my best to get to all of you as soon as I can :'D

For today I'm closed, and will only be finishing up Randi and Emerald <3 Its so late ;D;

• Brohoof 4

16 minutes ago, harpy said:

@ShadOBabe I promise im not dead xD Took a little while but shes all done! This was definitely super fun to draw and figure out! I hope you like it <3

Hide contents

qzCrvFJ.png

AAAAAAAAAAHOMG IT’S SO CUTE!! :love:

Thank you so much, I love it! XD 

(edited)

@Randimaxis All done! I hope you like how he turned out :'D

Spoiler

zDJtKb4.png

@Emerald Heart I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to draw her tomorrow as soon as I can, I'm having killer shoulder pains and have to wake up in a few hours ;D;

I don't want her to turn out rushed and unpleasant, so first thing tomorrow I'll draw her! </3

@ShadOBabe Thank you so much, I'm so glad! Enjoy! <3

Edited by harpy
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, harpy said:

I hope you like how he turned out :'D

Very much so!  I love the smile, and the resting pose is very sweet!

Thank you so very much for this, from the very core of my heart... and thank you for doing this for the other folks as well - Rarity would be proud of you.  :grin: