Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite kind of pizza

Ittoni

11 hours ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

Any pizza with no tomatoes or excessive amount of ingredients turning it into dripping mess is a perfect pizza.

Also... no pineapples. If you add pineapples I judge, oh I judge You greatly. I'll start forum drama with You with 0 hesitation (just kidding, don't worry xD) 

I put pineapple on my pizza....

And your pizza sauce has tomatoes....so how can you have pizza if you don't like to have tomatoes on it?

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I put pineapple on my pizza....

And your pizza sauce has tomatoes....so how can you have pizza if you don't like to have tomatoes on it?

I judge You greatly :okiedokieloki:

I am one of these weirdos, who love tomato sauce, but dislike tomatoes themselves... :muffins:

13 hours ago, Sir Hugoholic said:

I judge You greatly :okiedokieloki:

I am one of these weirdos, who love tomato sauce, but dislike tomatoes themselves... :muffins:

Booo bias! :Cozy::laugh:

You don't like cooked tomatoes? They actually taste great when cooked... Actually a lot of fruits and veggies tastes good cooked... Mmmm... If we meet I'ma Treet you with tomato sliced pineapple bits pizza supreme.... It'll have tomato slices, pineapple bits, tomato sauce, covered with the 3 basic cheese for pizza. I'll specially make it for ya! :laugh: