Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite kind of pizza

Ittoni

14 minutes ago, WWolf said:

The amount of pineapple in this thread is disturbing :scoots: .

And Yee I’ve tried it, not my thing :U . Unless it was made into dessert pizza... then we’re talking. Cinnamon apple is Gud. I think it’s cinnnamon Apple... 

I've never tried a dessert pizza before. Not much for sweets but cinnamon apple sounds good :grin:

31 minutes ago, Ittoni said:

I've never tried a dessert pizza before. Not much for sweets but cinnamon apple sounds good :grin:

Yes this one restaurant has a “Dutch Apple” pizza :ooh: .

gatti-s-pizza.jpg

I imagine if they did something like pineapple instead I’d be fine :P . But no pineapple and marinara with me :sealed:.

It dependss... I love for example the pizza with Prosciutto , Portobello mushrooms and small tomatoes , but i know isn't a cheap pizza , that's a pizza i would leave for a special ocassion like a dinner with my parents. For something like sharing with friends i would stick to a peperonni, altough i like putting olives or green pepper in my basic peperroni pizza. 

I don't think pizza should be overstuffed with toppings as I see in some places ,too many flavors that you can't taste anything! I also don't like chicken in my pizza, i had a bad experience (i think it was Pizza hut, pizza hut in my country iss AWFUL!) where the chicken was really dry... not good!

Oh, and yesss, i also don't like pineaple in my pizza :Rara: , but we all agree in that one right?:awwthanks:

Edited by SunsetShimmerisBae

It really depends on where I’m getting the pizza from. If my dad makes a homemade pizza, I’ll have cheese and green pepper on it. If it’s from a restaurant, I’ll probably go for just cheese.

Hm this is tough choice... honestly I've seen so many different pizzas online that aren't available nearby. If I had to choose one that I have tried, it would be PaPa Murphy's chicken and red sauce meat pizza. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Any pizza with no tomatoes or excessive amount of ingredients turning it into dripping mess is a perfect pizza.

Also... no pineapples. If you add pineapples I judge, oh I judge You greatly. I'll start forum drama with You with 0 hesitation (just kidding, don't worry xD)